johnp

Luciano's-Lodi/West Paterson

Probably after I lick my wounds on this Socom I'm picking up tomorrow. What the hell, I live right down the street.

So is anyone gonna be there Wednesday at 9am?

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple... ;)

Who does yours Nino? Marcus?

No gun smithing until September but we send it out.

Marcus is the guy in Paterson...unless you know of another one... ;)

Thanks... Haven't used him in decades. Didn't realize he was still around.

Marcus and the guy located in Paterson.

Aren't they in the same location? We used to just call it Marcus's years ago. Forgot about the actual name. Marcus still there? He has to be getting up there in his age I'd think...

the other guy from paterson Gunsmithing is George.

It's absurd. Unemployment is in the "American Standard Cadet Powerflush" and a small business comes along and the government wants to stop them from opening at all costs.

Dan - isn't that the way it works in the nanny states? They basically want your first born to open a gun related buisness.

Dan - isn't that the way it works in the nanny states? They basically want your first born to open a gun related buisness any business.

Fixed. And yes Rick. You didn't build that because we had our govt hand in your pocket the entire way squeezing your testicles in such a manner as to create such agony that you couldn't POSSIBLY have built it alone.

I drove by last night and saw the LUCIANO'S sign uncovered, but the Guns and Ammo part was still covered.

Can't wait for the range to open, will love having a place to shoot that is a minute down the road.

NINO - are they still planning on having a few 50 yard ports?

Gotchya... ;)

Marcos (not Marcus) used to be in Paterson for many years. He is retired now. The other guy in Paterson who took over his shop is named Greorge.

We ought to all wear tinfoil hats when we walk in... That would be a piss. Lmao...

Looks like this new guy might have to stop by on Friday to check it out! Can we post this shop in the Shops and Ranges section of the board? I'm going to print that out to always have it handy.

I'm excited to have another place nearby!

thanks in advance guys!

Anybody make it over there yet today? How's the selection and prices? I may or may not go, I've had enough disappointment for one day in not getting my p2p's despite the fact that local PD has everything they need except apparently the time to give me the permits. I detailed it more here: http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/38188-p2p/page__view__findpost__p__513462

MC

Just got back... was first one in. No other customers other than my neighbors wandered in. Nice group of guys. Met Nino, Mike and the crew. I think they will do good. But they need more time to rock and roll. They are getting shipments of guns and accessories so most of their time is doing data and book entries. When they have the official grand opening and they get caught up, I'll go back.

Prices are typical but that's for you to decide and discuss. But they have a nice selection of Kimber, Sig, Colt, S&W, etc... Plenty of long guns... All with more to come. Parking is a bit tight also.

Nino will keep you all abreast, I'm sure. :)

ETA: (Quoted the wrong guy)

Nino told me they're waiting for 30 glocks to come in.

I stopped in this afternoon, first impression was WOW! Big showroom, nice selection and variety, well lit you can actually see what you're looking at. Bunch of different size gun cases/bags, big knife selection, the optics section is a work in progress with more coming. Case full of Kimbers, case full of Sigs, bunch of lever guns, CX4 storms, sub2000s, Ars, and shotguns.

Glock? Whatz that? J/k.... Ya know... I was so overwhelmed by the big selection of guns on a whole, that I honestly don't remember seeing them. ESPECIALLY when they pulled out a NJ legal Kriss... I almost sheit myself. If I saw that first b4 the Socom, it would be mine! Awesome with a fake tube silencer... Wow!

;)

How was their selection of glocks?

MC