Ammo Group Buy Calibers  

125 members have voted

1. 1. What caliber would you like to see.

• 223/5.56
    • 9mm
    • 40 sw
    • 7.62x39
    • 45 acp

Ok the poll is up, and we will be counting votes until 1200 Wednesday. Once the decision is made we will, ask what bullet weight everyone is ok with. We will only be doing it one caliber at a time, so if what you want doesn't win, keep an eye out because we will get to it once the first run is over.

Note - I'd turn the poll into Check Boxes instead of Radio Buttons - some people may want more than 1 caliber (I want 9mm and .223/5.56)

Agreed. But I rather get a good price for .223/5.56, 9mm isn't to expensive nor hard to find, like .223 is nowadays.

Guy's give it a chance, they are new and learning and while running a business they are trying to help out the gun community at the same time.

One thing I would suggest to them is have each of you who are voting in the poll you might want to edit your original posts with what type, quantity and gr bullet type your looking for, that way they can get an idea of what size order this will really be, as well as keeping it from having another thread to get this information.

Guy's give it a chance, they are new and learning and while running a business they are trying to help out the gun community at the same time.

One thing I would suggest to them is have each of you who are voting in the poll you might want to edit your original posts with what type, quantity and gr bullet type your looking for, that way they can get an idea of what size order this will really be, as well as keeping it from having another thread to get this information.

Thanks Harry, always a stand up guy.

Im only in 2 days a week. Im doing as much with this as I possibly can while still attending to the price requests, walk in customers, special orders etc. We are trying to get you guys pricing as soon as we possibly can, but people need to understand that means multiple calls to reps to get quotes, solidify pricing agreement, and in some cases even find a decent quantity of 5.56.