Ammo Group Buy Calibers  

125 members have voted

1. 1. What caliber would you like to see.

• 223/5.56
    • 9mm
    • 40 sw
    • 7.62x39
    • 45 acp

Cool, I'll have to drop on by and see ya when I'm in the area..

Thanks Harry, always a stand up guy.

Im only in 2 days a week. Im doing as much with this as I possibly can while still attending to the price requests, walk in customers, special orders etc. We are trying to get you guys pricing as soon as we possibly can, but people need to understand that means multiple calls to reps to get quotes, solidify pricing agreement, and in some cases even find a decent quantity of 5.56.

Get some quantity totals from the folks here, they will bargain. Heck I used to get Home Depot and Lowes as well as some lumber yards and insulation suppliers trying to undercut each other on pricing. It was funny getting Home Depot and Lowes store managers fighting for sales when I was helping a buddy with his construction company back in the late 90's part time on the side.

Cool, I'll have to drop on by and see ya when I'm in the area..

Get some quantity totals from the folks here, they will bargain. Heck I used to get Home Depot and Lowes as well as some lumber yards and insulation suppliers trying to undercut each other on pricing. It was funny getting Home Depot and Lowes store managers fighting for sales when I was helping a buddy with his construction company back in the late 90's part time on the side.

Im one of those managers at Lowes you drove crazy lol. But that's the price to do business. He'll give us a price, you don't like it, keep your money. Don't see what the big deal is. He could just sell it to us at reg price.

I'm a little confused with a snarkiness of some people. I must have missed the gun to people's heads forcing them to read, reply and buy the ammo. Think of this as same rules as the Marketplace, if you don't like the terms don't buy and move along.

Keep up the good work guys and here's hoping you turn group buys into a regular thing.

I'm a little confused with a snarkiness of some people. I must have missed the gun to people's heads forcing them to read, reply and buy the ammo. Think of this as same rules as the Marketplace, if you don't like the terms don't buy and move along.

Keep up the good work guys and here's hoping you turn group buys into a regular thing.

This.

+1

+1..... Give the guy a break... LOL............ A CHANCE.........

Folks...MARGINS in this biz are RAZOR ........and I MEAN RAZOR thin........

My .02.....

If you are going to be a member of this 'family' we call NJGF, I think you could give a vendor here MORE leeway that a web presence in terms of pricing....

So if the original OP can get the ammo for $ 16.79 or 17.79 per box in lieu of the web at 15.79 per box...your gonna hammer him????????????

I am not advocating paying more than a fair market value for an item, but supporting someone who PAYS to support this site, that you hang around at and frequent is just good family business.....

Personally I * WILL * pay more, to support my local businesses as well as pay much more for good ole USA products....but that is just me..........

EBS keep it up....good on ya for taking it on !

I went back and read more posts...........I am flat out astounded by some people.......wow....just wow.....

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I have a new hookup to get #8 target loads for $58 a case anytime. Henry, see if you guys can come close to that, I'd rather buy local and would like to help support some local businesses. As you know, Dicks never has much shotgun ammo anymore, especially when it's on sale and I find out you have some! LMAO! :)