Kaiser7

Tin foil hat time, Co Shooting done by the Government?

I need to buy stock in precious metals...aluminum prices are going to skyrocket with all this demand. Gee..some smart kid flips out for o reason and kills a bunch of people. That's is so crazy, I have never heard of that before this happened.

True, it has happened before. In fact, it happened a couple days shy of exactly a year prior. In Norway, killing 77. Some fishy stuff was involved, and there are plenty of rumors and theories that there was more involved and known about what happened then what their government is saying. Is any of it true? I have no idea, but again, to think it isn't even possible is ignorant.

>I've read quite a few people on here say they don't trust the government.

But yet if you discuss anything other then the governments 'official' story, you are called a nutjob conspiracy theorist.

I wish I had as much time a some people to ponder all these conspiracy theories. I'm too busy worrying about stuff that actually happens. I am going to start a new game of making everything sound like its the govt doing it. Katrina was cloud seeded over the ocean to make it stronger so poor people would be killed. There it is.

Admitting you don't bother researching or even thinking about the possibility that something else could have happened is admitting ignorance on the topic. It is funny you mention Katrina, because there are plenty of theories about it! :p

What would you call the confiscation of guns in Louisiana after Katrina btw? Is that a conspiracy also. We all know that would never happen...

Interesting - Although I didn't jump to the conclusion that the government was behind it, I did think that it was possible, whether likely or not, that someone could do this to push their antifirearm agenda. Keep in mind that 99.99999999999999999999% of law abiding citizens that lawfully purchase firearms would never do this or anything deliberately illegal. And then there is this guy - really wondering what kind of motive he's going to try and sell. More importantly how many of us will beleive it?

To be truly objective, you must consider all posibilities. Would beleive its how cops solve crimes.

now the plane that crashed in pa i would deff believe it was actually shot down.

I have always believed that. The timeline of events listed in Time magazine 9/14/2001, right after 9/11 detail a cell conversation with a 911 operator in which a passenger on flight 93 talks about a large explosion and smoke prior to the line disconnecting.

Then there is this: WHAT DID HAPPEN TO FLIGHT 93?

http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/planes/evidence/mirror_whatdidhappen.html

Shawn, I gree with you 100% and up until 3 months ago, i used to have a VHS tape of them SAYING they shot it down. When 9-11 happened, i put a tape in the recorder and taped for days on SSP (super slow speed) but my wife made me get rid of the tapes and casettes and the like as it was old platform and I threw it out. As for the Pentagon? A missile yes but a plane uh uh, I aint buyin it. Not one bit of a plane survived? Not a black box or a wheel or wing or even an outline of a wing outlined where it tore into the Pentagon? And not one single unblurry frame of tape from allllll those security cameras. Have to run my Reyolds Wrap stock is starting to rise.

Shawn, I gree with you 100% and up until 3 months ago, i used to have a VHS tape of them SAYING they shot it down. When 9-11 happened,

I thought I posted the video of Rumsfeld saying it was shot down, but maybe I didn't...

300x225px-LL-debe3792_worf-startrek-facepalm.gif

I'm not touching the WTC stuff. Last time I did, I ended up arguing on another forum with someone who thought SPAM was a part of population control plans...

As far as the 'budget' of the guy, I don't see 20K for guns, ammo and explosive components. 10K maybe 15K if he got good stuff too. But a majority of chemicals can be had from the hardware store or Wal Greens. The guy was going for a PhD in Neuroscience. He had a background in chemistry, he knew some stuff. Not hard to go from there with that much knowledge.

.... As for the Pentagon? A missile yes but a plane uh uh, I aint buyin it. Not one bit of a plane survived? Not a black box or a wheel or wing or even an outline of a wing outlined where it tore into the Pentagon? And not one single unblurry frame of tape from allllll those security cameras. Have to run my Reyolds Wrap stock is starting to rise.

:laugh:

So what happened to Flight 77?

9/11 and this shooting have nothing to do with each other, one was an attack by a foriegn enemy one was a nut job. as for where he got the money I read (on the internet of course) that he got a government grant for research.

And you think this government grant helps your argument?

9/11 and this shooting have nothing to do with each other, one was an attack by a foriegn enemy one was a nut job. as for where he got the money I read (on the internet of course) that he got a government grant for research.

Were none of you college students? They bombard you with credit card applications. They want to get you hooked early. In 1985, with an annual income of about 5k/year working on campus part time at $3.35/hr, Chase offered me a credit card with a 5k limit. 100% of my annual salary. They still do this. He could have just charged it all. He knew, one way or another, he was never going to pay it back.

Considering Donald Rumsfeld said it was shot down, I'd say there is a pretty good chance of it.

As for Kennedy, nobody yet has been able to duplicate 2 shots from the same type of rifle in the same amount of time with accuracy under similar circumstances (distance. moving target, obstructions). And with Oswald having ties to US and foreign intelligence, again, is it so far fetched to not think something fishy was going on?

Actually, it has been done several times. At least once for a tv show.

Have they actually said what he bomb materials were? Something as simple as toilet bowl cleaner and aluminum foil is enough to make a hydrogen bomb. We all know what hydrogen is capable of. Not all "bombs" are C4.

There is now toilet paper without a cardboard roll inside. The govt is up to something sinister involving cardboard hoarding. Hats on

The cardboard tubes are being used for the body of a nuclear missile launched by North Korea. Don't see you see its a false flag operation to control the worlds rice and poverty supply :keeporder:

Pentagon plane crash photos

http://www.geoffmetc...n_20020316.html

Only one of those photos shows anything relating to an aircraft. And the one that does, has the wreckage oddly well in front of the Pentagon. The rest show nothing of the sort. There are more photos of the damage prior to the further collapse of parts of the building of a hole much smaller then a 757.

Actually, it has been done several times. At least once for a tv show.

Link or name of show? I have seen a number of shows that tried to duplicate it. They were either not able to duplicate multiple shots with the same type of rifle with both speed and accuracy, unable to duplicate the 'magic bullet', or unable to get shots on target from the depository even when shooting from a stand outside the depository window (the actual location is off limits as it is 'preserved').

Again, where did Flight 77 go?

Upon impact, the wings folded against the fuselage, or fell apart completely. The fire from the resulting explosion melted the aluminium, which caused a bigger fire as it mixed with rust from the metal pieces in the Pentagon (Thermite basically). Any pieces in the fire melted away, and the few pieces outside didn't. Thats where flight 77 went.

Again, where did Flight 77 go?

Crossed over the space/time continuum and landed at a deserted airport where little flying creachers that make scratching and crumbling paper noises "eat" time away one piece at a time..

Maybe?