Maksim

8/26 Old Bridge USPSA

Training at the Bell factory school. Might have to change my screen name since we're not going to fly the AS350 anymore. Changing over to a Bell 206L4. :(

Dropping from 3 blades to 2?

I wanna shoot but I'm not sure if I have the time to....

Dropping from 3 blades to 2?

Yes.

I wanna shoot but I'm not sure if I have the time to....

Is it quieter? if so Alec will be happy the next time your hovering over his house.. lol

Nope it's a bit louder.

Hope to see you guys at CJ or OB next month.

I am in, this will be my first go at any sanctioned shooting match :music: Ill take advice from anyone willing to offer it :good:

Look for us, we should be easy to spot, at least one of us will have a NJGF shirt on and we are a friendly and helpful group here.

LOL, well good luck in finally making it down, will be good to see you at OBRPC for a change.

I am trying to decide between the Springfield Longside and the Glock 24. I haven't taken the Longslide out in a while and I have 200g. SWC rounds I could use.

Look for us, we should be easy to spot, at least one of us will have a NJGF shirt on and we are a friendly and helpful group here.

Absolutely , will do. I'll have to get one of those shirts haha. I hope the sport of USPSA is as welcoming as this forum. If so it should be an excellent time. I hope to meet a bunch of like minded folks as well.

We will have a full match in Sunday. If the weather holds and the majority of the pre-registered people show up along wiht the usal number of walk-ons, we can expect about 100 people. If everyone pulls their own weight, we should be putting it away by 4pm and off the range by 5:30.

We will have a full match in Sunday. If the weather holds and the majority of the pre-registered people show up along wiht the usal number of walk-ons, we can expect about 100 people. If everyone pulls their own weight, we should be putting it away by 4pm and off the range by 5:30.

Thanks Jim.

You probably don't remember but I shot in the indoor match on Friday June 1st. Beretta, right side holster but shot lefty which gave Mike fits. lol. I've been practicing (and shooting 100% from the right side now) and hope to make it on Sunday.

I hope the sport of USPSA is as welcoming as this forum. If so it should be an excellent time. I hope to meet a bunch of like minded folks as well.

USPSA for the most part is just as friendly as it is in here, plenty of people who are very helpful and the nice thing is the NJGF squad usually has a bunch of people who are certified RO's or should be RO's but just haven't taken the course.

Also while we are a friendly group remember the #1 rule, Be Safe, #2 rule, Be Safe, and #3, Take your time and be SAFE.

There will be a new to USPSA shooters briefing so you want to be at the match a little early so you DO NOT miss that.