RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! October 13th - Clinton, NJ WMA

Xm8k, we got you bro. I will have plenty of clays and 12ga and a case of 20ga. I will have guns and earplugs you can use. If you wear glasses you can wear them that's fine. I wear my regular glasses. It's not the best but it'll do. Pretty much everything you need I/we will have

..just bring some cash for the ammo/clays.

I will be bringing a bag of the cheap ear plugs if anyone needs them.As well as 1 mossy 500 12 gauge, 1 browning BPS 20 gauge, And a winchester model 21 20 gauge for anyone who wants to shoot them and supplys their ammo (as long as no one drops my model 21 yes i have an idea what it is worth but it is too sweet to keep it cooped up in the safe!). For snacks or coffie there is a pilot truck stop with a subway in it as well as an exxon gas station with a dunkin donuts in it about a mile west of the range on the same road, and clinton station dinner about a mile east of the range on the same road just for everyones info. Also the town of clinton is very close to the range and has a GREAT bagle shop "clinton bagel company" but it gets busy. I plan on getting to the range early to claim a spot as it is first come first serve and to collect any unbroken clays on the range for you guys so if anyone wants to show up early i will be there to have a cup of coffie ans shoot the shit. hell i will even start throwing for you if you bring the clays as i will be bringing my thrower as well. if any one has any questions about the range or area let me know as i am a local. Cant wait even though i cant shoot! see everyone there on the 13!!!

PS blue line there is no berm to hide behind.

I will be bringing a bag of the cheap ear plugs if anyone needs them.As well as 1 mossy 500 12 gauge, 1 browning BPS 20 gauge, And a winchester model 21 20 gauge for anyone who wants to shoot them and supplys their ammo (as long as no one drops my model 21 yes i have an idea what it is worth but it is too sweet to keep it cooped up in the safe!). For snacks or coffie there is a pilot truck stop with a subway in it as well as an exxon gas station with a dunkin donuts in it about a mile west of the range on the same road, and clinton station dinner about a mile east of the range on the same road just for everyones info. Also the town of clinton is very close to the range and has a GREAT bagle shop "clinton bagel company" but it gets busy. I plan on getting to the range early to claim a spot as it is first come first serve and to collect any unbroken clays on the range for you guys so if anyone wants to show up early i will be there to have a cup of coffie ans shoot the shit. hell i will even start throwing for you if you bring the clays as i will be bringing my thrower as well. if any one has any questions about the range or area let me know as i am a local. Cant wait even though i cant shoot! see everyone there on the 13!!!

PS blue line there is no berm to hide behind.

You forgot Louise's, it's the closest and the cheapest. Lol

I'm local too. look for the white-haired old guy who has no clue and never shot clays in his life!

Jack

Jack I am surprised you have never been there, you probably live closer then any one else!

I am sure once you go you will be a regular. See you there.

Jack I am surprised you have never been there, you probably live closer then any one else!

I am sure once you go you will be a regular. See you there.

Oh, I have been there -- just never shot clays. Taught my wife to use her HD shotty there and introduced my son to .22LR and 12GA also.

Hello Gentlemen,

Would like to join this Motley Crew on Saturday. Never shot clays before and would appreciate someone to show me a thing or two.

Can and will bring:

Mossberg 12ga

Box of clays

100 shells

Baby wipies

.......and pie

Ok here is whats on my list to bring:

Ksg

H&r with pistol grip

Mossy 500

Savage 62d

Marlin 120 magnum

Enders royal SxS which might blow up when fired

Saiga 12

Tons of ammo

2 boxes of clays

2 x 2 posts

Stapler

Saw to cut lumber

We should bring pumpkins since halloween is close but not sure of the rules there

Ksg

H&r with pistol grip

Mossy 500

Savage 62d

Marlin 120 magnum

Enders royal SxS which might blow up when fired

Saiga 12

Tons of ammo

2 boxes of clays

2 x 2 posts

Stapler

Saw to cut lumber

We should bring pumpkins since halloween is close but not sure of the rules there

Bring the pumpkins. People bring all kinds of things to shoot at the rifle range. I've shot old computers as well as watermelons. I even brought some old skunked beer cans one time... If its not biodegradable just clean up your mess. If anyone has any black powder guns you can shoot them at the rifle range too.

Bring the pumpkins. People bring all kinds of things to shoot at the rifle range. I've shot old computers as well as watermelons. I even brought some old skunked beer cans one time... If its not biodegradable just clean up your mess. If anyone has any black powder guns you can shoot them at the rifle range too.

Sweet

Ksg

And a Saiga!? Too many nice toys! :-)

Would like to get a close up look at the KSG.

Have to work but maybe if I get out early................

Looks like you folks are going to have a blast! (no pun intended)

One note if you have not been there before. The shotgun area has plenty of parking up the hill from it.

The black powder area is a completely separate enterance and parking is very limited, you might want to car pool from the shotgun area.

Also as a heads up, down the road about a mile is a Pilot Service center, so you can get food,rest rooms etc. fairly close by.

Hope to see you there.

Bob