AS350Driver

CJRPC USPSA 10-14-12

Also, what time is registration and does this match (typically) go to 5:00 as shown on CJR&P calander?

Registration is 9am, VERY rarely do we finish at 5pm, that is for the purpose of letting other club members know what is the latest the range will still be busy. 3pm is far more realistic.

Registration is 9am, VERY rarely do we finish at 5pm, that is for the purpose of letting other club members know what is the latest the range will still be busy. 3pm is far more realistic.

Thanks Vlad, That helps - I really want to get involved but was concerned about the 5PM time --- gets tough putting all those hours in in my "old age" :-)..3PM is doable...

So what is the best way to join the uspsa - on-line or bring the form tomorrow and get a free match or something?

Join at the match. $40 and no match entry fee. Such a deal.

Can a non-member get in to watch the match and check out the facility?

I am currently looking for a range to join and cjrpc is right down the road from me.

Yes, there will be a entry code on the gate, you can use that to get in during the match. Bring eye an ear protection even if you are just watching.

Been taking the new motorcycle out every chance I can get, shooting has taken a backseat temporarily. I'll start showing up again next month when its just too cold to ride, but just right to shoot! :)

Was an awesome time at CJ. Quite a few new folks, quite a few regulars, both forum and match wise.

HeaterBob, Tony357, Alec and Frank, thank you for the help building out the stage. Much appreciated.

Mike, awesome job. Got to hand it to you folks, Mike is a fairly new USPSA shooter, 2 matches correct me if I am wrong, but after the call to action, has designed 2 stages, both of where built and shot, and he did not even make it to todays match. Was a great stage, will post videos as I can.

Jon, thank you for doing the scores this month. =P

Vlad, Matt, thank you guys as always.

Frank, Marlon, Tony and the rest of Team Pinoy + the token white guy, great shooting with you all.

We have some pretty damn good stages at CJ.

Good Stuff Max. I am sorry to have missed it but am very happy to hear my stage was enjoyed. Both you and Matt have been very helpful in teaching me and ironing out any difficulties in my designes. I'm going to continue to design. It's a lot of fun. I don't expect any other Sunday conficts from now until next spring and hope to be able to shoot at CJ and Old Bridge.

I was one of the two New Shooters yesterday (Joe - in the camo-shorts) - don't know if any of you were on the same squad - but all I can say is, thanks for all the great couching, tips, and encouragement! Great meeting Y'all.

The match exceeded my expectations as far as "fun-factor"....That one stage with the 15 targets was the "Bomb" as far as mentalizing a strategy for it....

Long day yesterday - but well worth it!

Aaaand ya jinxed it. We got out of there around 5:30 ish. shooters got out before that, but it was a long day and we weren't even close to done by 3pm

Aaaand ya jinxed it. We got out of there around 5:30 ish. shooters got out before that, but it was a long day and we weren't even close to done by 3pm

Its not really my fault the weather was so nice for November and people came out to shoot, although I suspect it is a bit my fault for starting late, the new shooter intro took a bit longer.

I was one of the two New Shooters yesterday (Joe - in the camo-shorts) - don't know if any of you were on the same squad - but all I can say is, thanks for all the great couching, tips, and encouragement! Great meeting Y'all.

The match exceeded my expectations as far as "fun-factor"....That one stage with the 15 targets was the "Bomb" as far as mentalizing a strategy for it....

Long day yesterday - but well worth it!

I am glad you enjoyed it. =)

LOLZ.

Longer than normal?

Well it is a catch 22 isn't it? I can breeze through it on full verbal auto, have the new shooters confused, and not answer any questions and start on time. Or I can take my time, explain everything and answer every single question and start a bit later. Seeing how these otherwise fine folks have never done this before and they are going to run around you with loaded guns, which one would you prefer I do?

I know my preference ;)