acuevo

i don't care if i get made fun of for this

is about the one of the coolest things i've seen. go ahead, laugh, jeer.. i think its awesome.. maybe not something that one would really need but i think i may get one someday. if i can find where to buy it. sounds like this guy just made it with intentions of selling but i can't find anything dated later than this video and no website or anything. anyone else seen it?

biggest benifit i see would be mag changes while the last round of the previous mag is in the chamber.

This is the stupidest waste of money for the ban states.... COUNT! Count to 15. I can see this being cool if say you have a few beta mags, or even 60 round surefires.... but even still as a novelty..... but there are so many other ways you can spend whatever it will cost. =)

It reminds me of this setting on my Honda Pilot's dash ..it can display a graph that shows exactly how many MPG you are getting at every minute as you accelerate , climb hills , go down hills. It is green when you are in the "eco zone" and red when you are not. All it does is keep you focused on some curious novelty instrument while you tool down the road at 65 ( or under 60 if you want green display ..or maybe 70 if you are going down a hill) . It keeps you from paying attention to driving and to things in your path that you could HIT.

There was something posted about these on m4 carbine.net last year I remember reading. The military is working on a round counter networked though the land warrior system that would provide real time squad and individual remaining round counts to the entire squad which seems a little more useful IMHO.

There was something posted about these on m4 carbine.net last year I remember reading. The military is working on a round counter networked though the land warrior system that would provide real time squad and individual remaining round counts to the entire squad which seems a little more useful IMHO.

this.

i thought it would be something nice to have for that sort of situation. obviously not really useful at the range.. but integrated into an optics system for combat would be a different story, especially in high stress situations or with full auto. also, i DID see a version of it that reset the mag count, after it hits zero it counts down from 29 when the 31st shot is fired.

I kinda like it, if i had to keep track of more rounds than 15.

Problem is it's bulky, and probably adds more weight than it justifies. If they make it lighter, and make it easier/automated reset for mag changes, then it would be a useful tool i think.