Maksim

FFLs, How was your day?

I'm glad you guys are doing good. I guess it works different over there. It doesn't start November 6 over here. Having been through it now in 2008 and 2012, it's sorta buy on the rumor, sell on the news LOL. Except for the sell on the news part. The smaller guys over here haven't gotten much for the last 6 months, only the big guys. If you guys are selling out today you should have tried to sell some stuff in PA the past several months to make extra money but maintain stock for your NJ customers.

Cabelas is out of guns? I don't believe that for a minute :p

I bought an AR lower at Luciano's in Woodland Park just to have it and an LPK before 10 am this morning. I still haven't gotten the NICS check back, they are so far behind.

Anyone have an idea about when this whole re-election scare business is going to wear off? I'd actually like to be able to buy some ammo and uppers because I plan on using it.

Probably when the second amendment is pulled by him or when a new president is elected. As long as Obummer is Pres, ppl will be stocking up I feel.

Anyone have an idea about when this whole re-election scare business is going to wear off? I'd actually like to be able to buy some ammo and uppers because I plan on using it.

Well, it started in November 2007 and pulled back a bit the beginning of 2011, but never went completely away. So I'd say until people run out of credit.

Well, it started in November 2007 and pulled back a bit the beginning of 2011, but never went completely away. So I'd say until people run out of credit.

Which is why I believe the NRA is probably happy Barack won again. I mean, come on! Ruger sold almost 1.2 million guns last year no? S&W stock was up big yesterday. All this and the president can't fix the economy, which the people will make his number one goal. Which he can't do, so he can't touch the 2A or anything else for that until he attempts to correct the economy. WE WON folks

I heard NICS shutdown today early to process the volume. They're closed on Monday which should make this a fun week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So I'm not going to have a harder time trying to get the upper I want in the next couple weeks than compared to, say, 2009?

who knows, fear causes a tidal wave of scared people and that will then cause shelves of ammo to empty and gun racks to clear

So I'm not going to have a harder time trying to get the upper I want in the next couple weeks than compared to, say, 2009?

No, should be the same if you are after the good stuff.Good uppers were in short supply and good ammo was in short supply and expensive for about 3-1/2 years starting before the 2008 election.Were you around? I'm getting old, sometimes I take it for granted. Maybe you are in your 20s and didn't buy guns and ammo back then or something.

No, should be the same if you are after the good stuff.Good uppers were in short supply and good ammo was in short supply and expensive for about 3-1/2 years starting before the 2008 election.Were you around? I'm getting old, sometimes I take it for granted. Maybe you are in your 20s and didn't buy guns and ammo back then or something.

I'm 21 so I wasn't aware of the situation when it was happening. Only got my first gun back in April. I have a complete AR lower and I'm saving for the upper.