destro23

Can't find an upper anywhere!!

Hey guys i've had email alerts at AIM, Joebobs, and a few other places.. and for past month haven't been able to find any complete upper in stock.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? i'm looking in the 500-700 range with/ rails, as thats something that im going to spend money on anyway. But doesn't need to have metal rails, i can throw on that magpul replacement, i think they look decent anyway. BCM has 900 ones in stock that also need BCG(Bolt Carrier Group)

I finally built my lower(wow was it easy!) Spikes punisher with Giselle<sp?> SSAE trigger.

good luck... been looking for the last 2 days to put on a lower and cant find anything. try pk90 he had a few not to long ago probably gone but he maybe able to get you one. also remixer is a forum vendor. or you can do a price request and find it that way if anyone has it in stock locally

RRA a few months backordered

JSE - completely sold out of uppers

BCM has about six 16" Midlength uppers (doubt the 14.5" are jersey legal and only a 2 of those)

Palmetto actually has some uppers now looking at them now...

cheaperthendirt has 3 uppers... a ruger piston, an 18", and a S&W one.. for those prices i'd rather the BCM

Uppers with no BCG. At least as of a couple days ago.

BCM never includes a BCG with their uppers. They never have.

AR's are not all the same and you get what you pay for from BCM. They are one of the very few outfits that follow the spec for the AR. Most other makers cut corners during the manufacturing process. Again, you get what you pay for. If you find a complete upper for, say, $500 including the BCG, you have to ask yourself what the differences are between that upper and one that sells for $900 w/o the BCG. The answer is that folks like BCM adhere to a standard and the cheap gun builders do not.

Then ask yourself what your life is worth.

BCM never includes a BCG with their uppers. They never have.

I didnt know that. I was doing a mock purchase with them the other night and there was an option for the BCG that was greyed out. The side note states that when there are no BCG's available, that it's greyed out and will say "no bcg". So I assumed that they normally came with one. Good to know.

I didnt know that. I was doing a mock purchase with them the other night and there was an option for the BCG that was greyed out. The side note states that when there are no BCG's available, that it's greyed out and will say "no bcg". So I assumed that they normally came with one. Good to know.

Yeah - the BCG's are an option. That way you're not forced to buy a component that you may already have.

BCM has about six 16" Midlength uppers (doubt the 14.5" are jersey legal and only a 2 of those)

update since this last post... Cheaper then dirt has basically closed down...

AND BravoCompany no longer has any 14.5" in stock.. and only 2 models of 16" left from 6

AND

NRA is going to give a huge speech at the end of the week

am i starting to panic?