mattio41

February 8th, Pro 2a Rally

I plan on going to this. Im in little falls if anyone wants to carpool. Ive never had the pleasure of going to trenton before. On anothe note, does anyone else think this is too late and needs to be held earlier like this weekend. Whats the point of going down there after the new law has been signed already?

I can't view the file on photobucket through the firewall so I have no idea what it looks like. I posted a pdf in the "gun laws" section at http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/45060-more-worried-about-nj-restricting-our-gun-rights-the-i-am-of-the-feds/page__st__30 that I'm gonna be printing out and going to some local gun shops with. Mattio41...can you post yours as a pdf?? Thanks.

I will request the day off now. Can't see why I can't get it off. Driving down or carpooling from Old Bridge.

Hey any OBRPC members want to meet at or near the range and carpool down? I'm minutes from the indoor and outdoor.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Guys/ Gals

I spoke to Frank from the NJ2AS today, to inform him that I have obtain quotes for a 56 Passenger Bus to take us to Trenton.

The "North Bus" would leave the Bridgewater area and make a second stop at the Cheesequake Rest Stop and then go to Trenton.

Once the rally is over it would return along the same route. The approximate cost would be $20.00 for the bus with a suggested $10.00 donation for the NJ2AS.

More info on Tuesday night.

Yours in Freedom,

Iggyort

PS- Can someone take charge and arrange for the "South Bus " ?

At this point it looks like I'm leaving from the Morristown area (07960) with room for 2 more, but that could change. Morristown is near the intersection of 80 and 287, also 287 and 24.

My likely route will be 24 E-> 78 E -> GSP S -> NJTPK S

I'd be interested in riding down with you. Might want to consider running 287 to 206 to 295, especially if the drive down is during the morning rush, going to be fighting a lot less traffic, more direct and no tolls.

this could work

NJScott? Socom? bluelinefish?

If I'm not sent back to work by the doc by then, I'm in. Depending on what happens in the interim on the part of the gun-grabbers, I might be in anyway. BTW, sent Lautencorpse a letter two weeks ago and only got a confirmation email today. Nothing back from Menendez or Sires yet.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Alright, alright. I've been off my job for almost a year already, so fugg it, I'm in.

I'm driving though; I have a phobia about being driven by somebody else.

Alright, alright. I've been off my job for almost a year already, so fugg it, I'm in.

I'm driving though; I have a phobia about being driven by somebody else.

you better have room for us chief

tango charlie, NJScott, ray ray, kasanova

I got a Nissan Rogue. If thete's more than four of us someone's gonna get a free lap dance.

guess that's me, I'm kinda big.

Also, I believe Socom is coming too. maybe 2 cars?

guess that's me, I'm kinda big.

Also, I believe Socom is coming too. maybe 2 cars?

Maybe we can kick in together and rent one of those passenger vans from the guy on 43rd Street and Broadway? It would be nice to keep the Wild-eyed Bayonne Boys in one place.

Well Scott, I don't mind someone else driving. I drive a 20 foot truck through Eastside Manhattan everyday. So it's a relief when someone else takes the wheel. :)

Then I'm your huckleberry.

Well Scott, I don't mind someone else driving. I drive a 20 foot truck through Eastside Manhattan everyday. So it's a relief when someone else takes the wheel. :)

aren't you chinese?