mattio41

February 8th, Pro 2a Rally

Looks like us guys near Metuchen can do the train out of metropark. Looks to be less than an hour of train time --

Could be a good alternative to the Bridgewater, and Cheesequake buses if they don't happen

Right now, metropark in Metuchen looks like my choice of travel -- sure would be nice to travel with a group-- especially in trenton

If the buses get canceled, you can count me in for train travel from metropark with you.

If enough njgf's go..maybe we can all meet up at the station and march over together.....either way we should have a rally point there...if possible....

I was given a flag after my mom was killed.....I think it's coming out of its box on the mantle and making the trek to be held at the rally....

I'm thinking of doing the train with you guys. I'll just meet you all in secaucus.

If the buses get canceled, you can count me in for train travel from metropark with you.

Alec -- I'll have Jake too -- gonna pull him from school -- He'll learn more that day with us

+1 for a rally point at the Trenton Train station

Alright.

So I've been trying to determine a good way to actually get to the rally. I've looked for parking garages in the area and have no luck. What's the parking situation near the capitol building?

Also looked at the bus option that NJ2AS is offering, but not entirely sure how that works.

I'm also looking at the times, I see the rally is at 10:00am, any idea when it's winding down?

You may be able to park at the state museum, I'm not sure of what the cost is. A lot depends on how crowded things are due to the rally or anything else.

If you're up for about a mile walk you can park across the Calhoun St bridge, there's a strip mall over there, and walk to the state house. That may be my plan.

Guess I struck a nerve with ANJRPC in my posts and emails. Scott Bach and Bob Viden are going to join us in Trenton now according to Frank's email this morning.

Just thinking here, if we can't have our signs mounted to any 'frame' or pointy sticks, can we have a flag pole for our flags?

Looks like us guys near Metuchen can do the train out of metropark. Looks to be less than an hour of train time --

Could be a good alternative to the Bridgewater, and Cheesequake buses if they don't happen

Right now, metropark in Metuchen looks like my choice of travel -- sure would be nice to travel with a group-- especially in trenton

Ill be on the train with ya if the bus doesn't happen but hope people book the busses up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd really like to take a bus, but am having a hard time convincing myself to drive 30+ miles in the opposite direction to do it.

I live in Jackson, and it's looking like the Cheesequake/Forked River is the closest (neither is that "close").

There's no way a bus would stop somewhere off 195 (Exits 28, 22 or 21), right?

Otherwise, I may just drive to Hamilton and take the train from there. I've never driven to Trenton, and I'm not sure I want to start now.

I just signed up a guest. Any word on the status of the buses?

Status of the busses are good if enough people register and pay for their seat, if not they won't happen. So anyone even if your on the fence, buy a ticket and if something happens and you can't make it, put it up on the forum, sell it or gift it, what ever works for yo, but I really think its sad we haven't had enough people already to need additional busses added.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone got a status on the buses?? I'm rethinking my traveling position -- if a bus is available I might as well get on --

Question now is which one -- Bridgewater is way closer but cheesquake isn't out of the question -- If Bridgewater needs 2 seats to make it happen then I'm in otherwise I'll put in for Cheesequake

Anyone got a status on the buses?? I'm rethinking my traveling position -- if a bus is available I might as well get on --

Question now is which one -- Bridgewater is way closer but cheesquake isn't out of the question -- If Bridgewater needs 2 seats to make it happen then I'm in otherwise I'll put in for Cheesequake

Cheesequake had the most, but wasn't quite there. I'd reg for that one