JrzyGuy30

Gawker posts a full list of all ***hole NYC gun owners

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/01/08/Gawker-Posts-Full-List-of-NYC-Gun-Owners

***FYI- gawker called them ***hole, not me! ***

This is getting out of hand!! I see NJ or CT in line for this. What a crock of BS. Can't these publishing agencies be sued for publishing this information and endangering firearm owners and non firearm owners!?! Jeeez

The silver lining is that this kind of brazen hatred is what it takes to motivate gun owners [that would otherwise be politically inactive] to get involved in the fight to stop this anti-2nd amendment fallout from Newtown. The more out of control they choose to get about this, the stronger the rally & response. I have a pipe dream where the anti's un-checked hostility is the catalyst for NRA membership hitting 6M by 2014.

Yes. I just heard it talked about by Evan Nappen on Gun For Hire Radio episode 84.

Give me a cite and I'll believe you. Hearing it on the radio is almost as good as, "I saw it on the Internet."

Give me a cite and I'll believe you. Hearing it on the radio is almost as good as, "I saw it on the Internet."

I don't have a cite. Nappen said it's confidential under adminstative rule in NJ. I tend to take Nappen for his word being a premier NJ gun law attorney.

10 min into the broadcast.

I don't have a cite. Nappen said it's confidential under adminstative rule in NJ. I tend to take Nappen for his word being a premier NJ gun law attorney.

Aren't Handgun Purchase Permits to be issued in 30 days or less under NJ Administrative Rule? That rule is routinely ignored by towns/state!

Ok so they opted a list of all gun owners. So that's not right in the first place however BLF has a point that maybe a class action suit be brought up and at the same time maybe some of the people not listed should do the same thing.

Just think, they have been made into easy prey for criminals being they don't have the means to protect themselves like we can.

How's that for another side of the coin??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aren't Handgun Purchase Permits to be issued in 30 days or less under NJ Administrative Rule? That rule is routinely ignored by towns/state!

It was ruled that its in the best interest of public safety. This information would probably fall under the same category.

But no one would know just how many guns I have. For all the criminals know, I might only own a 38 special snubby. Not worth the risk to steal it, especially it might mean they get shot. But they will know my neighbor does not own a gun. Much easier target.

That's correct, it is specified in the NJAC, which does not carry the weight of law. The NJAC can be changed with the stroke of a pen, at the whim of the AG - does not require a legislative vote. What if someone files an OPRA request for the info - is denied and decides to push the issue - there is no legal leg to stand on - that's my point.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

This is how the Libs work. List all the homosexuals who filed for a marriage license and they would go nuts over the right to privacy and how these people may be harmed. But seek the same protection for people diametrically opposed to there viewpoint and they dont care. They dont seek freedom they seek a society built only on there ideals.