Sign in to follow this  
Steve_G

LaPierre on Hannity Tonight

Why is Mr. LaPierre still on the television? Every word that comes out of his mouth further polarizes the issue.

I'd say the same for BHO but a majority of dumb-asses voted to keep him around for the next four years! LOL

He had Asa Hutchinson on, they discussed how the anti's didn't take the armed guards in schools idea seriously but they take them for granted at sporting events, public places, etc

Showed 2 semi auto AR type rifles, one with PG (banned) and one without. Talked about the ignorance of the people drafting the laws. Pro-2A in general

He had 2 mouthbreathers on. Bill talked about the left fighting for privacy for illegal immigrants at voting booths and traffic stops(?), and for a 12/13 year old child to be able to get an abortion without her parents knowledge, etc. -- but not for the privacy of gun owners One of the them couldn't even ask the questions and she was reciting some script poorly. The other one said nothing of significance, didn't have much of an opinion.

There a world champion shooter. She shot .223, .30-30, slugs, bird(?) shot, 9mm, .45ACP(?) into a metal sheet to show penetration size. They made a point how tiny .the banned .223 was to the hunting rounds, shotgun rounds and even the pistols. Focused how the evil features did not change the function of the firearm -- cosmestic only. Continued to talk about how stupid the NY law is

That's all I remember right now, I'm sure it's online

She also said the ar's fore grip was the pistol grip everyone's talking about.

Where she's from, AMURICA, that's what the pistol grip means. They think the standard pistol grip on the AR is a given. Different world those Red states.

Wish the NRA would find a new spokesperson. Lapierre isn't too good when it comes to speaking. They need a younger person who would relate more to the younger generation and encourage more younger shooters to join. A Travis Haley type guy...younger, war hero, intelligent, easy to relate to. Lapierre seems a little out of touch.

Wish the NRA would find a new spokesperson. Lapierre isn't too good when it comes to speaking. They need a younger person who would relate more to the younger generation and encourage more younger shooters to join. A Travis Haley type guy...younger, war hero, intelligent, easy to relate to. Lapierre seems a little out of touch.

"What it boils down to..." is one line I heard him use a couple times over and over.

And he closes his eyes and turns away from the interviewer and audience while answering questions. Just seems a little weird to me.

Agree 100%

Gunny?

"What it boils down to..." is one line I heard him use a couple times over and over.

And he closes his eyes and turns away from the interviewer and audience while answering questions. Just seems a little weird to me.

I noticed that as well. My two thoughts were what are the opponents thinking and if it is a medical condition and what happens when he drives a car? If it is not a medical issue then Bill O'Reilly should use his resident Body language expert Tonya Reiman because I’d like to hear her take on it.

Either way the NRA should get someone fresh in there. That press conference Wayne had a few weeks back didn’t do us any good there either. Wayne is a smart guy but we need someone more polished in there, perhaps a person of color and/or a woman. Keep in mind Wayne was in friendly territory last night and I’m sure just like on MSNBC 100% of the content was scripted. so if that wasn’t a medical issue he was shaky and will not perform well in a hostile environment. If they want another white guy we need someone like Ben Shapiro who can think on their feet and who is rock solid under fire. Regardless of what we think of Piers Morgan he is and excellent debater but Shapiro ripped him a new A-hole and Piers didn’t even know it. This is the 9th inning of the World Series and we need to change the pitcher otherwise the other team is going to blast it out of the park. With the exception of NJ Wayne and the NRA have had a pretty easy time of it the last few years, now that the pressure is on I don’t think Wayne is packing the gear for what is coming.

Just to qualify my posts this does not reduce what happened in CT, it was horrible and the first thing I thought of was what happened in Lancaster a few years ago. I wish we had a crystal ball to find these folks out before it happens but that is just about as realistic as Team Obama and his Common Sense Gun control efforts along with his economic solutions. The Feds should stick to delivering the mail and securing our borders and we see how that’s been working out...

I always thought Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp should be up there. Shes always very well spoken and hits the nail right on the head. She also is not intimidating and i believe with her personal story she could change alot of peoples minds.

I agree. She's awesome. A few youtube gun channel guys also come to mind as great speakers. Sturmgewehre, ColionNoir, hickok45, and a lot of others would be great to have as public speakers.