70gto

How NY people are taking the ban ..

Loved the letter. There was one math error - should have been .7%, not .007%, but that's just me. It's not like any politician is going to read it, or is capable of performing simple mathmatic functions anyway.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Brave Fellows - Hope I am as brave if and when my time comes...My heart goes out to them...It is truly discusting that the Progressives want to put law abiding citizens in the same bucket as scumbags...As a US Navy Veterin, I am offended and outraged at Cuomo, and all his clan, cronies, and "prostitutes" for dergarding the second ammendment...The NY Sherifs should stand out aginst this just like some of them out west are doing...

Brave Fellows - Hope I am as brave if and when my time comes...My heart goes out to them...It is truly discusting that the Progressives want to put law abiding citizens in the same bucket as scumbags...As a US Navy Veterin, I am offended and outraged at Cuomo, and all his clan, cronies, and "prostitutes" for dergarding the second ammendment...The NY Sherifs should stand out aginst this just like some of them out west are doing...

+1

I saw this earlier. Good to see people pushing back. Cuomo must be feeling the pressure.

What pressure? Something like 2/3rds of the population is in the metropolitan area and the gap keeps growing. Upstate and western NY are dying (thanks in part to downstate politics) and NYC keeps drawing more immigrants who often don't give a shit about issues like these.

The fact that Bloomberg keeps getting elected tells you that the actively voting constituents of the metro area are just fine with surrendering their rights to the nanny state. Add in the liberal (yes, they exist) and apathetic upstaters who stay home on election day. Cuomo will be fine.

My heart goes out to those upstate. They have been getting the shit end of the stick for years. The way industries and young people have been fleeing the upstate/western NY towns I just hope the last guy remembers to turn lights off.

!

THANKS FOR POSTING!

I think that NY State PD has a real problem on their hands. The one guy with the mike asking if the state is going to build more prisons to put away everybody in the meeting room was very prophetic.

The letter to Obama from the Utah Sheriff's Assoc. is practically the second coming of the US Declaration of Independence. The Sheriffs promised to protect & defend the 2A with their LIVES!

The new Revolution is almost upon us. This time the first shot may be fired in NY instead of Lexington & Concord!

Then we'll have to see if National Guard Troops obey an illegal order to fire on Americans????

North/Central/South plz... A big distinction between the three sections of nj :)

We can split it around Princeton where the Eagles fans become Giants fans. We can put the Jets fans in the DMZ between the north and south.

We can split it around Princeton where the Eagles fans become Giants fans. We can put the Jets fans in the DMZ between the north and south.

I always said anything north of Trenton is North Jersey.

Ya know what.. forget it.. all of nj seems to be the armpit of the east coast.. lets just float nj out to sea like Escape from L.A. lol

So says the guy from North Jersey. My half is still fairly nice and rural. Thanks to keep your chemical plants and Manhattanites up there please.

For about the last 6 months or so. I am seeing ALOT of NY plate cars all over the Tri-state. I travel ALL Over and have never seen so many. Guess people are already trying to escape. I think their census is they are losing approx a million people per year that flee out.