Cemeterys Gun Blob

ACTION ALERT: Assembly Vote this THURSDAY

A3687 [stender, Linda/Fuentes, Angel+1], Firearm id card-disqual. Terrorist List - PASSED

A3717 [Lampitt, Pamela R./Singleton, Troy+1], NICS-submit cert. mental health records - PASSED

AR144 [Oliver, Sheila Y./Wagner, Connie], Mental Health Parity-concerns exemp. - PASSED

So it's all really going to come down to Christie. Can't say I'm optimistic. I pay attention to local and state politics, vote for the right people, freeze my ass off in trenton, burn up the phone and email lines, for this? No more. As I have previously said, this course of action has obviously become ineffective in THIS state. Someone hit the nail on the head when they said these people think they are RULERS instead of Representatives.

So it's all really going to come down to Christie. Can't say I'm optimistic. I pay attention to local and state politics, vote for the right people, freeze my ass off in trenton, burn up the phone and email lines, for this? No more. As I have previously said, this course of action has obviously become ineffective in THIS state. Someone hit the nail on the head when they said these people think they are RULERS instead of Representatives.

Come on guys. I know this all hurts but we knew these would all be passed. We have to put the pressure on Christie, they will sail through the Senate as well.

A1116 [Fuentes, Angel/Spencer, L. Grace], Handgun sales-estab. 180 day prohibition - PASSED

A1329 [Greenwald, Louis D./Quijano, Annette+1], Ammunition mags-reduce -10 rounds - PASSED

A1387 [Wilson, Gilbert L./Johnson, Gordon M.+11], Weapon free zones-estab. sch., pub. fac. - PASSED

A1683 [Johnson, Gordon M./Eustace, Timothy J.], Firearms ammunition purch.-concerns - PASSED

A3583 [Wilson, Gilbert L./Bramnick, Jon M.], Sch. Security Task Force-estab. - PASSED

A3645 [Greenwald, Louis D./Cryan, Joseph+2], Ammunition sale-estab reglatory prog. - PASSED

A3659 [barnes, Peter J./Johnson, Gordon M.], Weapons, cert.-destructive definition - PASSED