le_boudin

holy... whatever... i am speechless...

Now that takes the cake!!! Ummm, the pastry. But really. Are these puzzy ass people getting really out of hand and why are we letting them. I say we order a 12 ft hero sandwich and chew it into a fooking Howitzer and go BoOm!!! What the Frack!

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Once it was turned into a "gun" it changed from a food product into contraband where the authorities confiscated it. This is what happens in a government controlled school system. Why are you surprised?

Hypocrisy at its best. The US is a world power based on our military force. We are manufacturing the most amount of weapons, not to mention that our country was created, built and shaped by the help of guns.

Yet, our sons and daughters are getting suspended over even mentioning or gesturing a gun. Sad....

It was just lucky the teacher caught this before it got out of hand. The kid claims he was trying to make it into a mountain, and it just turned out to look like a gun. If the kid had actually created a mountain, and the mountain was an active volcano, it could have destroyed the entire school!

I can't imagine that somewhere in the chain--teacher, principal, admin--didn't someone stop to think"hmmm, pop-tart, teacher thought it looked like a gun, we suspend the kid, yeah that is going to play out well in the press." They should all be fired!

Seriously though, I had read that this is the same school district that suspended a kid for drawing a gun a few years back. Now I know you are thinking that it is impolite to draw unless there is an actual threat. Turns out he was not drawing from a holster, he was drawing a picture of a gun on paper.

There is currently a bill in MD legislature to ban high capacity candy/pastry magazines (anything over ten pieces would be subject to the ban) and also to ban the higher caliber candies such as "Good and Plenty" and "Mike and Ikes". Small caliber, such as "Tic Tacs" would be exempt, but the proposed legislation would include additional penalties for possession of "Red Hots" for unlawful purposes. Additional legislation would require universal candy and pastry background checks and would close the so-called candy show loophole. They are also taking a very close look at out-of-state shipments of cakes from Carlo's bakery in Hoboken, and other internet candy sales.

On gun for hire radio, Anthony always plays a recording of Eric "Goebbels" Holder professing that "they have to brainwash" us into thinking differently about guns.

This is it.

Is there no one in this school district that can call this out as insanity? Can they stick together that vehemently? No one breaks ranks?

That is what worries me. The group-think. There can be one crazy educator. But if they all follow along against common sense, then all hope is lost.

This is from about a month ago. This time the kid was making believe he threw a bomb into a box filled with evil to save the world. Got suspended.

In this new world that liberals are fashioning for our kids, where are they going to get kids to join the armed forces,...be cops...be first responders? If they brain wash our kids into thinking that any show of force is bad, who will charge up that hill in some far off land in the name of our country? Who will run towards danger when everyone else is running in the opposite direction?

They don't have to forcibly disarm us. They are half way towards disarming the next generation without passing a single law.

In some parts of Africa you get an AK for your 9th birthday. I know, extreme.

In the US you get suspended in grammar school for throwing an imaginary grenade. Just as extreme.

Where are we headed?