bjones1500

Martin Brodeur

All I read in this thread is :

"My thugs hockey team have a whackjob for a goaltender"

"I wish it was 1974"

"Messier makes me happy in the pants"

I really missed Brodeur.

I hate the flyers with a passion. That team just makes me sick ever since Jean Hart was their announcer. He was the biggest homer announcer I have ever heard most home announcers are a little biased but he was the worst!!

i was never a fan of the Devils (im not originally from NJ, so i dont have to like them), but since my older cousin USED to play for them (and won the cup in NJ) and my younger cousin CURRENTLY plays for them, i have to root for them a little bit.. Only former Devils player i really ever liked was Scott Stevens.. he played the game like i used to

I'm closer to Philly. It gives me more of a reason. That fugly colored green jersey their fans wear and then theres the Halloween colors of the Cryers...oops...Flyers.

"but you live down here! You should root for the team where you live!". Should have stayed where I was. Oh wait, that was NY. Nevermind

i was never a fan of the Devils (im not originally from NJ, so i dont have to like them), but since my older cousin USED to play for them (and won the cup in NJ) and my younger cousin CURRENTLY plays for them, i have to root for them a little bit.. Only former Devils player i really ever liked was Scott Stevens.. he played the game like i used to

Giontas? Brian won in 03 and Stephen is playing now. Do you socialize with them? I've known a few people who were related to hockey players and they were always estranged I guess.

Giontas? Brian won in 03 and Stephen is playing now. Do you socialize with them? I've known a few people who were related to hockey players and they were always estranged I guess.

yep, the Giontas..

well, they were both a quite a bit younger than me so we had different circles, but i socialized with their parents Sam & Penny moreso (they were always around the rinks growing up).. my father still talks to them regularly (he's still in Rochester) and even posed with the cup with Brian when he brought it back to Rochester when they won it in 03.. i have a pic of it, but its on my PC at home..

So the Flyers won what recently???

Subscribe to a newspaper. Or turn on your TV. Devils won Conference last year and ran over the Flyers doing it.

Anyway the two most fun things are shooting and ice hockey. When you are not shooting, who here plays open??

Iceland??

Igloo??

Anywhere??

Anybody??

I think I'll have to try 308 WIN on a puck at 100. At the range of course. Maybe 200 is safer.

People forget its been 10 years since the devils won anything.

Actually, it's been less than a year since we won the Eastern Conference Finals. Who was it that we beat again?

What people also forget, is that it's been 19 years since the Rangers won anything.

So the Flyers won what recently???

Subscribe to a newspaper. Or turn on your TV. Devils won Conference last year and ran over the Flyers doing it.

Anyway the two most fun things are shooting and ice hockey. When you are not shooting, who here plays open??

Iceland??

Igloo??

Anywhere??

Anybody??

I think I'll have to try 308 WIN on a puck at 100. At the range of course. Maybe 200 is safer.

I play with a big group every Sunday morning. Roller hockey as there is no rinks for open skate near me.