capri_auto

Someone stole a box of ammo of my porch, I'm gonna get them.

Title says it all, second time in a year someone took a package from my porch. I think its the neighbors kid. I want to set up a trail cam, but don't own one. Anyone have a recommendation for around 60 bucks? I got a refund from the supplier, but that's not enough.

The last thing that got swiped was a car part. I'm in Clifton not the greatest of areas, but we are tight knit street. The cops came, but what are they gonna do? The woman cop was talking to me like I was a criminal because the package didn't need to be signed for and had ammo in it. And the male walked around my house for me... gee thanks lol.

Title says it all, second time in a year someone took a package from my porch. I think its the neighbors kid. I want to set up a trail cam, but don't own one. Anyone have a recommendation for around 60 bucks? I got a refund from the supplier, but that's not enough.

What is your location. I have a loaner. shoot me a PM

How are you going to order a camera? Won't it get clipped from the porch before you get it?

Sorry, had to do it.

I live in a pretty good beighborhood and have never had anything go missing of the porch but, when it comes to ammo or anything gun related, I have it shipped to my work address. Everything gets signed for and is watched until I can pick it up.

File a report with the police. Its ammo. This is serious.

Ammo is serious? My GPS wasn't. That's actually kind of disconcerting. But I guess NJ does have more than one worthless law about ammo. Now we see how police consider these things, as well, and it's a little creepy. No offense meant to Bluelinefish, I understand it's your job.

Ammo is serious? My GPS wasn't. That's actually kind of disconcerting. But I guess NJ does have more than one worthless law about ammo. Now we see how police consider these things, as well, and it's a little creepy. No offense meant to Bluelinefish, I understand it's your job.

It's serious to me because ammo is scarce and I would have been pissed if it were mine.