I don't think traffic is slowing down, it might actually be picking up as more and more people decide its time to protect themselves from the liberals. I had a conversation with two of the owners at RTSP the other day and they were telling me how funny it is that people are coming in with their own ammo and bragging how they bought it on the Internet and are actually paying 50% MORE than what the ammo goes for at the range. The ranges seem to be rationing ammo for use at the range only, so you have a hard time buying it there for other uses, but I can't fault them for that.

So it seems business as usual. Possible 20% are new shooters and 20% have decided to hold on to their ammo for the time being and not go. Any potential lost business replaced itself.

I'm sure there is some deep, extensive economic formula at play here...or not.

Glad to hear the RTSP guys are doing well.

I have noticed A normal amount of shooters on the weekend, But during the week it is wide open at Usana. As long as the backorders from Cabelas keep showing up at my door I continue to hit the range at least once A week. Last week both Sat and Sun. Shot some clays, 2 9mm Handguns and naturally my good old Marlin 60 .22 Rifle.

For a while, here in Florida, they were booming because so many people were buying new guns and wanted to shoot them. Now that there are limited supplies or guns and ammo and those who engaged in the panic buying having shot their new toys, the local range around here is pretty empty. I went on Friday and there was just me and another shooter there for the entire hour. Just a few weeks ago you couldn't even get to the counter to sign up for the range.

I was at The Bullet Hole two days this past week, and both days there were a lot of people coming in to use the range between 5 and 6p.m.. They had some .45 in stock, as well as .22 LR and I paid normal price. I have to say, I was very pleased.

I indeed think they are suffering. I was at Ready,Aim, Fire in Bensalem, PA recently and they had no 9mm ammo at all so they had pull all of their 9mm rentals out of their case. .22 the same. They had barely anything and were having hard times finding it or buying it in bulk. And on a Saturday mid-day it was pretty dead and the owner commented about how slow it was.