RubberBullets

Reported explosion near the finish line of Boston Marathon

That would probably prove to be a bit advanced for a novice, if this was an amateur.

We really need the footage from the store fronts. That is where all the information lies.

There were reports of someone carrying two backpacks in the area of the explosion shortly before it.....

Has anyone seen anymore on this?

Get ready to be utterly appalled....

http://www.policymic...rathon-funerals

I don't get how picketing private funerals is covered under free speech. I thought the courts would rule it harrassment. Those people are gonna get themselves killed when they picket the wrong funeral.

In national moments of tragedy such as this, the nation is supposed to pull together not tear at each other over whose fault it is. You guys are the pot calling the kettle black. I am disgusted from some of the shit I am reading on here (forum in general not this thread inparticular), nothing about how horrible this act is, everyone instantly throws jabs at the president about "we should ban bombs" or "its an inside job to take away our 2A", its friggin pathetic. You all rip into the liberals for pointing the finger, got news for you, you're doing the same thing. People are still bleeding and dying from this act and no one cares about who did this or the condition on those injured, they only care about using it as a political arguing point.

Do you think the other guys are taking a day off to mourn the fallen? Have you listened to some of the crap mainstream media has already said?, Fact, in these times we have the most to loose. It's not a matter of being sympathetic or pulling us together, dare I say that is superficial and holds zero face value? Its not calling the pot kettle black when you understand the color of your cookware. No matter what we do, we can't continue to try and be the white pot. Our culture is all about feel good change, we shouldn't allow it it to feel all that good... At 7 pages in a half day I'd say this community has come together to reflect in one way or another how they feel about this. If we weren't so heavily attacked in these times we wouldn't have to put our mean faces on!

Any credence to the assertions in the article?

Even the video of the blast can help identify what kind of bomb it is—or in the case of Boston, confirm that the bombs that detonated were the same that went off. "Generally, white smoke means a commercial explosion or improvised device," he says. A common chemical used in these bombs, in the United States and abroad, is acetone peroxide (TATP). It comes in a white powder and blooms in a white cloud when it explodes. In Boston, the initial images seem to show white smoke blossoming at the moment of explosion.

http://www.popularme...-steps-15350814

I don't get how picketing private funerals is covered under free speech. I thought the courts would rule it harrassment. Those people are gonna get themselves killed when they picket the wrong funeral.

i think they implemented a specific distance.

Any credence to the assertions in the article?

http://www.popularme...-steps-15350814

I don't know PETN from acetone whatever, But all of the controlled explosions I have seen of c4 on captured artillery shells were black and dark grey smoke.

The IEDs that went off on convoy were either too far away or it was too dark to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well finally home after today. Prayers go out to those injured and killed in the bombings today. Looks like its going to be a long few months at least. Getting ready to be at work non-stop. Working at the top terror targets in the country makes for a lot of hours in the coming months. Wish me luck

I'm all for free speech, but these bastards needed to be given a blanket party a looooong time ago. By an anonymous mob. With cops looking the other way.

So I wonder what is up with the apartment they searched.

Police walked out with several large duffel bags.... In order to get the search warrant they must know something...

I also don't get the fact that they were on high alert prior to the incident, put say there was no warning. Bomb sniffing dogs checking everywhere around the start and finish.... Specifically where the explosion was....

This must of been a portable explosion, I would like to know more about the person carrying the two backpacks... This seems like a possible scenario.

Thoughts and prayers to the fallen and their families.

Good luck and be safe to BLF and all law enforcement that will be on the front lines in this.

On another note, as we should be coming together in grief and resolve, fat waste-of-skin Michael Moore's reaction on twitter was "2+2="

I'm all for free speech, but these bastards needed to be given a blanket party a looooong time ago. By an anonymous mob. With cops looking the other way.

Side note. Equality House - purchased and painted directly across from the Westboro baptist church.

http://www.visualnews.com/2013/03/20/the-lgbt-equality-house-across-from-westboro-baptist/

http://www.plantingpeace.org/equality.html

On another note, as we should be coming together in grief and resolve, fat waste-of-skin Michael Moore's reaction on twitter was "2+2="

It's funny I was just thinking this morning about all the FB comments and radio personalities expressing their disbelief. If anyone even tries to utter a word of logical analysis [ie blowback, chickens coming home to roost] they are immediately berated for being anti-american, etc. However, Michael Moore is correct in a way. No one should be surprised by this, as it is somewhat of a logical conclusion. If anything, we should all be shocked it doesn't happen more often. By logical conclusion I mean we have been at war and dropping bombs on a group of people who utilize the IED as their weapon of choice and the US is one huge soft target.

But yes, he is a fat waste of skin.

if this turns out to be the work of a small terror cell operating withing the US this then becomes the nightmare scenario that we had hoped wouldnt arrive here. This is small scale warfare that the israelis have been dealing with for years. These small groups are harder to track and keep tabs on. It appears this battle has been brought home and we need to remain ever vigilant in order to stay safe

if this turns out to be the work of a small terror cell operating withing the US this then becomes the nightmare scenario that we had hoped wouldnt arrive here. This is small scale warfare that the israelis have been dealing with for years. These small groups are harder to track and keep tabs on. It appears this battle has been brought home and we need to remain ever vigilant in order to stay safe

Seriously the last thing this country needs right now... Ugh.

Thanks for your service by the way sir!

So true. This could be a bad start to the year. Once in and started it could happen anywhere.

In Israel the busses, instead of large events, are common targets. If it goes to that...

First...thank you BLF for your service. 2nd. Just got off a conference call. Corporate HQ is having us do mandatory "training/discussion" for our associates concerning what do do in an active shooter/ bomb threat/bombing scenario (from a civilian perspective) Head VP in fact mentioned how "Israel copes with this as a way of life". We'll be discussing it three times today in huddles. I hope BLF's scenario does not become a reality for America.

I sure hope it doesnt't either but if those who wish to do harm see the success then it is inevitable. If it does happen we better be prepared to completely change how we operate. It will be very difficult with the liberal mentality we have in this country.

While our Commander and Chief has been busy disarming US Citizens Our Enemy has been taking up Arms..

I do believe the weakness of our current administration has brought this to our home.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Obama+Bows+to+Saudi+King&id=A87D34BDD2C748305E7B6F545F14D36DFBE7F136&FORM=IQFRBA#view=detail&id=A87D34BDD2C748305E7B6F545F14D36DFBE7F136&selectedIndex=0

I hope they find out who is really responsible for this before someone in Washington get the bright idea to pin this on a political target to get legislation passed. Hillary and Obama already tried it with another incident by claiming it was a response to a YouTube video.

Well that didn't take long.......

Axelrod: Obama Thinks Boston Bombings Could Be Related to 'Tax Day'

http://www.weeklysta...day_717924.html

The title on that website is completely misleading. Obama wasn't "thinking" anything. This guy is making an assumption of what he thinks Obama was thinking [or not thinking as the case often appears to be].