RubberBullets

Reported explosion near the finish line of Boston Marathon

I find the fact that they used a pressure cooker a bit weird. Not sure if anyone here reads xkcd (it's a geeky comic strip), but the author started a section called "What if?" a while back that answered random science questions. Guess what what last week's "What If?" article was about?

http://whatif.xkcd.com/40/

Really odd timing...

You want to know what would prevent something like this from happening again?

A happy, well populace.

There are simply way too many unhappy, ill, disturbed individuals out there for us ever to be "safe".

Yup, as soon as we started churning out individuals who had been taught that they were the most important thing, that there were no winners or losers, that everyone was equal, then all of a sudden we have this problem. Counterintuitive perhaps but this country needs a good ass kicking.

When I was a kid, Mom would use one to cook things like parsnips and turnips.

So yes, the 8-year-old me was ahead of the curve in thinking pressure cookers should be banned!

Yup, as soon as we started churning out individuals who had been taught that they were the most important thing, that there were no winners or losers, that everyone was equal, then all of a sudden we have this problem. Counterintuitive perhaps but this country needs a good ass kicking.

:fan:

I'm willing to bet the culprit(s) were under the age of 30....more likely under the age of 25.

I saw this trend as far back as when I was in 8th grade (I'm 30). The kids behind us were snotty little self entitled brats. My class wasn't... it had nothing to do with age or maturity, because we didn't act like they did when we were their age.

I find the fact that they used a pressure cooker a bit weird. Not sure if anyone here reads xkcd (it's a geeky comic strip), but the author started a section called "What if?" a while back that answered random science questions. Guess what what last week's "What If?" article was about?

http://whatif.xkcd.com/40/

Really odd timing...

Actually I think it makes perfect sense. A common household 9 to 12 quart metal, airtight container with a convenient hole in the cover ? seem to me to be perfect for the task.

The pressure cooker as an IED component is not new. It has been used in all the 3rd world s#!tholes around the globe for quite some time and is a staple in the Jihadist Terror 101 priod of instruction.

As reported earlier, the attempted bombing at Times Square in 2010 had a Pressure Cooker IED involved.

This has all happened before and it will all happen again.

Actually I think it makes perfect sense. A common household 9 to 12 quart metal, airtight container with a convenient hole in the cover ? seem to me to be perfect for the task.

Oh I think it makes perfect sense. I just found it weird that someone coincidentally asked a well known engineer/author through his site about the damage a pressure cooker can do, one week before this entire mess.

if it doesnt meet their agenda its "exploiting a tragedy". these hypocrites make me sick.

all he is saying from what i can gather from this article is; that maybe we should take a step back before we rush immigration reform legislation because there might be an immigrant involved that maybe shouldn't have been here.

http://news.yahoo.com/rep-steve-king-already-exploiting-boston-tragedy-133000969.html

Tinfoil hat , or more MSM throwing out " facts " of things people know zero information on.

557867_10100569550388524_355148109_n.jpg

This hit /r/conspiracy on reddit a while ago.. a good quote...

"Donna was in Boston, for a ceremony honoring the victims of Sandy Hook. Donna is the current principal, and was interviewed. Fox News put up a picture of the victim of Sandy Hook as that is the ceremony Donna was attending.

Donna's picture can easily be found and that is not it.

You are posting a screen grab of a segment where maybe they referenced the former principal who was shot at Sandy Hook."

link:

All information posted within 48 hours is suspect. Uninitiated IEDs. 12 dead. Controlled explosion by bomb disposal unit across from library.

Look over here while I pull rabbit out of hat.

Newtown? What's that? No tinfoil needed. We got all the info we're gonna get. Ever. Like the cc cameras.

Where was that kool-aid?

How odd is it that no one has come forward to take credit for it. Usually these whack jobs want to be able to revel in taking credit for it...

And my whining for the day:

I hate that we should have to live in fear, I hate that this is with other countries have already had to live with on a daily basis. I feel like we are going backwards as a society and its perhaps even more terrifying as a parent wondering what hell hole of a world you've gone and brought a child into...

quta8u9y.jpg

a3uqudyz.jpg

nura7eza.jpg

Notice the cap on the guy at the picture just above my text. It's got the Craft Skull.

http://co-store.com/ProductDetails.aspx?tag=_1:48149_2:358147

It's a Craft international hat. The group started by Chris Kyle. The US's most deadly sniper, killed recently by the guy with PTSD.

Writing on the back of the cap "Violence does solve problems".

Notice the cap on the guy at the picture just above my text. It's got the Craft Skull.

http://co-store.com/...:48149_2:358147

It's a Craft international hat. The group started by Chris Kyle. The US's most deadly sniper, killed recently by the guy with PTSD.

Writing on the back of the cap "Violence does solve problems".

Question.....If I and a couple of my closest friends were about to plant some bombs with out drawing too much attention,would we dress like a couple of Blackwater members on leave?.

Question.....If I and a couple of my closest friends were about to plant some bombs with out drawing too much attention,would we dress like a couple of Blackwater members on leave?.

That's exactly what I was thinking. They look like a couple of Operators.

http://co-store.com/...:48149_2:358147

I dunno, that could be a bunch of things on that hat. The writing on the back of the cap is white and the one you listed has red writing. I think we need a better pic before making that leap.

I'm sure there were "plain clothes" in the crowd all day. What was the "colors" for the day. We will never know, just saying. Backpacks part of the "costume?" They could be people of interest or they could have been ??.

I dunno, that could be a bunch of things on that hat. The writing on the back of the cap is white and the one you listed has red writing. I think we need a better pic before making that leap.

And there are other hats with white on them. It sure looks like a death head with writing on it. How many caps have writing in the back like that? How many caps have a death head with writing on the back?

It's the same hat.

I do not think these guys are the bomb planters. I think they are military/Gov't of some sort and there in plain clothes or are just watching the Marathon on leave. Their boots, pants, physical fitness etc. point to active or recent military. I.E. probably good guys. I don't believe this was a false flag attack.