davisac

Where to buy pepper spray in North Jersey

So I was going to order some Sabre Red spray from Amazon next week for a trip I'm taking (and been meaning to anyways) but found out they won't ship it to NJ. I tried a few different ones (under 3/4oz) too. Shipping from other places won't get here in time and I'm not paying $25 to expedite a $10 item.

So any places in North Jersey that sell either Sabre or Fox Labs? Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Any idea if the kimber pepper blaster is legal to have in manhattan. I want it for my walk from the train to my car at night in Rahway.

I see purchase info. " In order to purchase pepper spray in New York you must be at least 18 years of age and have no record of felony or assault convictions either in New York, or another state. You may only buy pepper spray in New York from a fully licensed firearms dealer or from a pharmacist who has a permit to sell it. Before finalizing a purchase of pepper spray, you must fill out a form indicating that you are of legal age and are free of felony convictions. The total number of pepper spray canisters that can be sold to one person at one time is two."

I'm assuming if you can buy it, you can carry it.