RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! November 17th at Clinton WMA

I have 400 rounds of Winchester bulk 12ga 7.5 shot.  If anyone needs any rounds, I'll let it go for $30/box of 100.  I have 4 boxes.

Works well in O/U's and pumps.  May work in semi autos.  Wasn't extracting properly with my 930 so I'm not going to use 'em.

Same here...I'llm be there too.

Who is going to EFGA. I want to site in my AR and new mosin scout rifle

Can you shoot the surplus steel-core 7.62x54R there? I'm trying to find a place that will allow it - most don't, even if you're shooting into a dirt berm. I can understand if it's some kind of a bullet trap, you might damage it, but dirt? WTF?

Can you shoot the surplus steel-core 7.62x54R there? I'm trying to find a place that will allow it - most don't, even if you're shooting into a dirt berm. I can understand if it's some kind of a bullet trap, you might damage it, but dirt? WTF?

i dont see why not? i shoot steel core 30-06 surplus there and green tip 5.56. no one has ever said anything to me. ill probably head up there after we're done at clinton.

I'd love to make Easton but I have plans for early afternoon damnit. And they're not cancelable.

Please try to make the 9:30am safety briefing if you're coming early. If you're coming late, please look for me (Drez) so we can have a quick chat. Thank you.

they usually only use a small section of the shotgun field in the right corner. When I took my test a month or two ago they did not close the range. The muzzle loader range closes during hunter ed not shotgun

good stuff then! i'll stop by after i take the test.