Jfoster99

Help! Need 500rd Brick of .22LR ( cheap and High Velocity)

Ugh. I wouldn't buy those if they were offering them for free. Absolute worst .22 ammo I've ever used. I imagine it'd be okay in bolt actions or other manually cycled rifles, but every semi-auto I've used them in has jammed like every 2-3 shots.

i did order 6 boxes of the CCI stuff..  just awating the "backorder" email after everyone here on NJGF cleaned them out of any stock in about 5 minutes

Wouldn't be surprised if all of the orders end up getting cancelled. Even if they had the stock, they would probably limit the orders to 1 per customer. Either that or they'll do what happened to Clint and we'll see these delivered sometime in 2015.

Ugh. I wouldn't buy those if they were offering them for free. Absolute worst .22 ammo I've ever used. I imagine it'd be okay in bolt actions or other manually cycled rifles, but every semi-auto I've used them in has jammed like every 2-3 shots.

My Mark III eats right through them.

Wouldn't be surprised if all of the orders end up getting cancelled. Even if they had the stock, they would probably limit the orders to 1 per customer. Either that or they'll do what happened to Clint and we'll see these delivered sometime in 2015.

to be fair, they had the same glitch with the M-22 ammo months ago..  and i eventually got my 2k round order from them..  just took an extra month or 2...  heh

Has anyone checked with Heritage Guild Easton?

Every time (no, let me say it this way - EVERY TIME) I've been there lately on Saturdays, I picked up a box of 525 22lrs for ~$28. They seemed to have those in stock every single time. They have 1 box per customer limit though, so maybe that's the trick why they normally have it. 

Hahaha, that's not funny. 13 months later. Well atleast now I have several boxes.

M22 is awesome by the way, it's just a little dirtier than cci tactical.

Btw, my last order of 22's just shipped yesterday from cabelas. Woohoo I'm a hoarder