ryan_j

Sweeney says he will NEVER support CCW in NJ

Well, Mr. Sweeney needs to start hearing from people like us who vote and contribute $$$ to politicians.  He needs to hear that there are at least a few people who do support CCW and he needs to know why we support it.

Well, Mr. Sweeney needs to start hearing from people like us who vote and contribute $$$ to politicians.  He needs to hear that there are at least a few people who do support CCW and he needs to know why we support it.

he essentially said he will never consider it no matter how we ask. He is stubborn and irrational. He has already made it obvious he likes seeing us squirm.. certainly throwing in the towel is no option, ill agree with that

Well, at least he's declared himself. Time to flush him out on other topics. I'd like to hear an explanation for why an adjustible stock should be illegal.

They don't care about the adjustable stock, you aren't supposed to have the gun in the first place. The fixed stock is a loophole to the gun ban.

He did hear from us just a few months ago. What exactly did he hear? He heard that he can do as he pleases since not one of the anti gunners was removed from office. I believe that that included him.

He doesn't want CCW. Really, he doesn't want the second amendment. As was said above, the fixed stock option is a loophole in the gun ban.

C

Now you're letting people know that the anti's aren't stupid, just conniving

The antis are stupid. They banned the guns. The manufacturers changed the guns so we could own them again (no collapsible stocks, no threaded muzzles, no bayo lugs). They should have made a better ban. Perhaps they will.

If you want to blame anybody for not having threaded muzzles and collapsible stocks on your guns then blame the manufacturers LOL :D The antis didn't ask them to do it.

The antis are stupid. I don't believe the one's in power are They banned the guns. The manufacturers changed the guns so we could own them again (no collapsible stocks, no threaded muzzles, no bayo lugs) These are the items the anti's deemed scary. They should have made a better ban. Perhaps they will They are going to try, hopefully without success.

If you want to blame anybody for not having threaded muzzles and collapsible stocks on your guns then blame the manufacturers LOL :D The antis didn't ask them to do it Anti's didn't ask,  manufacturers did it so we could still enjoy the guns not going to blame them for the neutering.

Edit; Should have said that I don't believe that all of those in power are stupid, we have seen the stupidity if some of them

Won't matter much what he supports if the Supreme Court pokes it up his rear end. Moron.

I think in celebration I am going to spend the weekend mailing spent .22 shells to politicians in Washington, DC.

I know you're probably kidding but I wouldn't do that. It's illegal to possess them there and they could call you a domestic terrorist like Bryan Miller did. 

The antis are stupid. They banned the guns. The manufacturers changed the guns so we could own them again (no collapsible stocks, no threaded muzzles, no bayo lugs). They should have made a better ban. Perhaps they will.

If you want to blame anybody for not having threaded muzzles and collapsible stocks on your guns then blame the manufacturers LOL :D The antis didn't ask them to do it.

Not so.... If the manufactures did not do what they do to get us our guns, you'd have manufacturers that simply would not sell to NJ at all. Then you'd have no black guns or any others that don't get booted by NJ's dumb laws.

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

Not so.... If the manufactures did not do what they do to get us our guns, you'd have manufacturers that simply would not sell to NJ at all. Then you'd have no black guns or any others that don't get booted by NJ's dumb laws.

Something is getting lost in the translation here.

I find it amusing when people ask why politicians don't want them to have collapsible stocks or flash hiders. Politicians don;t care about collapsible stocks or flash hiders. They didn't pass a law banning collapsible stocks and flash hiders, they passed a law banning guns. Manufacturers removed them to exploit a loophole in the ban.

There. No metaphors, sarcasm, or ambiguity :)

Something is getting lost in the translation here.

I find it amusing when people ask why politicians don't want them to have collapsible stocks or flash hiders. Politicians don;t care about collapsible stocks or flash hiders. They didn't pass a law banning collapsible stocks and flash hiders, they passed a law banning guns. Manufacturers removed them to exploit a loophole in the ban.

There. No metaphors, sarcasm, or ambiguity :)

Maybe something did get lost. Was referring to the blame the manufacturers part. (Shrug)

Maybe something did get lost. Was referring to the blame the manufacturers part. (Shrug)

Yes, it was a play on words. The manufacturers are the ones responsible for removing the evil features. It doesn't make them bad for doing it.

We need to shake it up a little bit with douchebags like this. They have become way too comfortable with "you promised you're pro-2A why no CCW?" and even "Why no CCW when 47 states do it?" Population density! etc.

Tweet Sweeny or get a question into Ask the Governor (by slight of hand if nec) such as these:

Ex 1: "Do you restrict the travel of your family to MD and HI out of concern that the other 47 states allow people to carry handguns?"

Ex 2: Find info that D-Bag has or is about to travel to another state with or without his family:

"Are/were you concerned about bringing your family (or did you leave them home because) Florida is one of the 47 states where ordinary citizens carry handguns in public? What did/do you think it will feel like having ordinary citizens around you armed with handguns like in most states?

Now, if he says something smart, D-Bag: "I love the people of Florida and have no concerns about visiting there with me family."

We ask something like: "Why do you trust the people of Florida to be armed around you but don't trust the people of New Jersey?"

If he says something stupid, like:

- "The security of my family is well coordinated," or

- "I'll probably consider it in the future"

Then we forward to FL AG dept, Tourism Department, Governor's office, and clearly copy sympathetic Florida journalists and hope we can make an interstate incident out of it and have the rest of the country publicly laugh at us for being such a bunch of sissies and and have FL officials express their offense at the comments about their state and citizens.

They have talking about NJ down pat. "Population density" or "safety of our police and our families" or "We don't need more guns on the street" just a simple "No." We have to get them to talk about other states and face the facts. Even if they don't answer, these are different and more annoying questions if we can get public exposure.

Heck, do it without their participation. Go directly to people in other states (sympathetic newspaper editorial pages? Outspoken pro-2A legislators or Govornors?) and tell them D-Bag is scared of CCW and is about to head to your state. Should he feel nervous? Let them lambaste the D-Bag with a backhanded compliment or a good belly laugh and get that word back to Jersey.

Or send the question to that pro-2A guy on NJ 101.5: "Do you think Sweeney/Christie will be uncomfortable taking his family to Disney World when Florida is one of the 47 states where ordinary citizens carry guns?" They might mention the question on air.

Or, use the gun control talking point angle.

D-Bag: "I stand with the people of Sandy Hook and we need tighter gun controls in NJ in their memory and to protect our own families and children."

Us: "Connecticut is one of 47 states where ordinary people carry guns in public. Do you think they should consider being more like New Jersey and banning CCW by ordinary citizens?"

Squirm out of that one.

Let's make these guys look like idiots. And have the rest of the country laugh at them with us. Or even the liberal NJ media have to admit their hypocrisy.

Wonder how many times he got called "sweeney the weenie" in high school.

Have you noticed how many politicians have names that probably got them picked on? Weiner, Boehner, Moran, etc ...

There is a lesson there for your kids .. don't bully the people with funny names, they'll grow up to resentful mofo politicians screwing with your life to make up for it.