maintenanceguy

Strange Visit to Cabelas

I stopped at Cabelas in Delaware this afternoon.  Wasn't really looking for anything in particular but I was driving past on 95 after a meeting in Baltimore so I stopped.

I found a holster I liked in the bargain cave for at a nice price and I took it to the cashier.   The conversation went like this:

"Did you find everything you were looking for?"

"Yes, I did".

"You found a holster.", she said.

"Yup"

With an approving nod, the cashier said, "Bargain Cave."

"Yeah, I think I got a good deal."

Then she said "You guys get a discount too."

"We do?"

Looking on her cheat sheet of discount codes, "Yeah....You guys get...20% off on purchases."

"Great" I said.

She totaled up my purchase, including the bargain cave discount and my 20% additional discount and I paid and left.

Now if she says I get a discount, who am I to argue?  She obviously knew who I was, even if I don't.  I figured I'd check the receipt to see what the discount was for but it just lists "store promotion".  So now I'm wondering who I am that's important enough to get a discount and who else is in the secret club with me.

What a discount that is. Plus all went to PTI and expunged from his record

http://watchdog.org/137037/christie-bodyguard-shoplifting/

So is he still a Trooper

There was not information i could find on this. I ve no issues with people taking PTI and expunging stuff. 

State cops would never even think about shoplifting. Let alone doing it. 

Maybe he s been kicked out by the NJSP. Its been a year without news on this from what i could find on the web.

Sorry guys but it is not just for good lookers it is something they are running to clear out the bargin cave, depends on what color marker is used to cross out the original upc and say Orange is 10 percent, purple 20 yellow 30..... Worked last week on a knife I picked up. By the way if you have one of those county issued vet cards they give you another 5 percent off of anything including long guns.Not bad plus no tax

Sorry guys but it is not just for good lookers it is something they are running to clear out the bargin cave, depends on what color marker is used to cross out the original upc and say Orange is 10 percent, purple 20 yellow 30..... Worked last week on a knife I picked up. By the way if you have one of those county issued vet cards they give you another 5 percent off of anything including long guns.Not bad plus no tax

I don't think so.  I'm pretty sure it's just because I'm special.

There was not information i could find on this. I ve no issues with people taking PTI and expunging stuff. 

State cops would never even think about shoplifting. Let alone doing it. 

Maybe he s been kicked out by the NJSP. Its been a year without news on this from what i could find on the web.

He still has his job....

CARVOUNIS   WILLIAM A LAW AND PUBLIC SAFETY/ STATE POLICE - ENLISTED PERSONNEL TROOPER 1    STATE TROOPERS (STFA) - UNIT T   $95,198   $0