EWC88

A part of new rescue-puppies

Been so busy with work and also my puppy decided she wanted to break her paw yesterday I haven't got to talk to the lady on anymore puppies. We had a quick convo today and she was telling me a family is moving and does not want to take their dog because they don't want him anymore, so we are looking for a home for a boy 11 year old yellow lab. Anyone knows anyone who wants a older dog let me know! I will try and reach back out to her hopefully tomorrow to ask about puppies.

Sorry I haven't updated been so busy lately. I will be updating list in couple days. I know a lot of people like GS and I can tell you I know someone with a 14month old boy who they rescued/saved that is looking for a home. They only took him in to save him, they knew they court keep because they have 5 other dogs. So if anyone is searching for a GS boy let me know!

Crappy pic of the GS I mentioned earlier, dog was getting a bath and was moving a lot lol.

image_zpsueamozup.jpeg

image_zpsgl8tdgzy.jpeg

This one is not with the rescue but someone I know looking for a home for him. As mentioned they would keep but they only took him in to save so they can't keep.

BLF I'll get list up of what's available!

MRG I am contacting them to get all info for you. that same day as that picture of bath was taking he did receive all his shots so he is up to date on that. But will find out info about how he is with other dogs. I do know that prior from them saving him he was kept with a smaller dog (in shitty condition).

Edit: I was informed that he did ok with their pits, currently since they have so many dogs they have someone else watching him currently till he gets a home. At that house the lady has a Newfoundland and they are doing ok with each other.

****PIPER HAS BEEN RE-UNITED WITH HER FAMILY, HOORAY!****

I know this is a bit of a hijack, but it is about Rescue and I figure dog lovers are reading this one.  I would be terrified if my dog was out in this weather.

https://www.pawboost.com/landing?id=296917881264409315&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=newsfeed+ad&utm_campaign=pawboost+alert+unpublished#

Everyone in the Millburn, Short Hills, South Orange, West Orange NJ Area. Be on the lookout for this baby.. only one year old and lost in the South Mountain Reservation. It is VERY VERY COLD OUT last night and today.. Keep your eyes out for her! Last seen on Monday 1/4/16 at SOUTH MOUNTAIN RESERVATION IN MILLBURN.
COULD BE ANYWHERE ON ITS PERIMETER OR IN THE WOODS.
Everyone in the Millburn, Short Hills, South Orange, West Orange NJ Area. Be on the lookout for this baby..

only one year old and lost in the South Mountain Reservation. It is VERY VERY COLD OUT last night and today.. Keep your eyes out for him! Last seen on Monday 1/4/16 at SOUTH MOUNTAIN RESERVATION IN MILLBURN.
COULD BE ANYWHERE ON ITS PERIMETER OR IN THE WOODS.
BREED BEAGLE
LOST: 01/04/2016
PRIMARY COLOR: BLACK/BROWN
SECONDARY COLOR: WHITE
SEX: F
WEIGHT: 17 lbs
MICROCHIP #: 98511200489322
MISSING: Piper was last seen in Millburn, NJ 07041. If you have any helpful information, please leave it in the comments or click to email the owner.
www.pawboost.com

lostdog-piper.jpg

On the application it is asked if you have a current employer and to list who. I'm a little more anal then the person who owns the rescue/started it so I like home visits, but she often does not do it. If you have other pets she does, but it's smarter to (say if you have a dog) to take your dog off your property to met the dog because bringing a new dog into another environment instantly can make the current dog angry, but if you do a visit in a non common place and see how they reacts it's better.

As soon as I get more land I will be starting a rescue for dogs and cats. Nothing against who I am helping, there's just so many animals, and I'd like to have a little more control, as mentioned I am more anal then who I help.

EWC- let me know if you start a rescue. If your not to far from flemington/ hunterdon county and need some volunteers I would be willing to lend a hand. If you remember I'm a certified Animal Control Officer and Animal Cruelty Investigator (just not currently working in the field) so I've got a little experience with dogs and cats and I've already got my pre exposure rabies vaccination

I know this is a bit of a hijack, but it is about Rescue and I figure dog lovers are reading this one. I would be terrified if my dog was out in this weather.

Glad to see in the link that she's been found. I'm a block out of Millburn/Short Hills and was tempted to go out looking. My FCR (a rescue himself) seems to attract any loose dog within a block or two.

Glad to see in the link that she's been found. I'm a block out of Millburn/Short Hills and was tempted to go out looking. My FCR (a rescue himself) seems to attract any loose dog within a block or two.

Ah, great....glad she was found, i've updated my original post.   I figure we have people from all over NJ, and if my dog was lost I would want as many eyes looking for him as possible.  

Thanks for looking.  While I don't know this dog, I can definitely understand the anguish of the family and that's not something I would willingly wish on anyone.

I worked in milburn, right down the road from reservation, Lots of deer for beagle to cahse! We have rescue Boxers, NJ boxer rescue! Always room for another if you get any!