bhunted

Jade Helm 15

If a group of armed "officers" asks, you really have no choice but to comply. Anything else would be suicide.

Shawn is still alive. He told the cops to F@&k off and called Nappen, when they came knocking to illegally search his home. I remember the initial news story and started laughing when the cops said "Mr. Moore must have been drunk, because he refused to allow us to search his gun safe". No Mr Moore was probably sober, and knows his rights...

Start this video at 3:20

(Tin foil hat on)

Of course this is purely wild speculation. But suppose all that donated military equipment like tanks, SUV's, helicopters and machine guns  the police received also has a hidden purpose? What better way to transport military equipment across the country, hide it in plain sight and keep it maintained in strategic locations around the U.S. under the cover of donating it to law enforcement? Sure law enforcement can keep it, but if it was needed for civil unrest during some national crisis...the military could take it back at a moments notice...and if they pre-planned this...it wouldn't have to be shipped far from where it is now.

(Tin foil hat off)

(Tin foil hat on)

Of course this is purely wild speculation. But suppose all that donated military equipment like tanks, SUV's, helicopters and machine guns  the police received also has a hidden purpose? What better way to transport military equipment across the country, hide it in plain sight and keep it maintained in strategic locations around the U.S. under the cover of donating it to law enforcement? Sure law enforcement can keep it, but if it was needed for civil unrest during some national crisis...the military could take it back at a moments notice...and if they pre-planned this...it wouldn't have to be shipped far from where it is now.

(Tin foil hat off)

Or unguarded equipment could wind up in the hands of an insurgency group....like all the junk that Isis is picking up in Iraq.

(Tin foil hat on)

(Tin foil hat off)

Why would the military need to take it back? Its already in the hands of LEO who will basically follow orders in the same manner as Mil

China would never invade us. They believe there would be a gun behind every blade of grass.

Oh wait, that was Japan. And how much cover does one have from a blade of grass?

You've got it backwards. If behind EVERY blade of grass is a GUN pointed at you, how far are you going to get? Not very far! That's why an external assualt would fail. But our biggest threat is no longer invasion from foreign powers but internal explosion and self destruction.

Somebody please explain something to me.

The government and the military openly explain they are conducting training operations in civilian territory against fictitious "sovereign citizens" or "gun owners refusing to obey gun laws" or "people refusing to pay federal taxes," including people that have overthrown the local government and are digging in.

For the past 5 years. Directly from the mouth of the government and the military. And their published training plans. Every one of these operations.

Now, in the past year, they say, "Oh, we're not doing that." And when anybody brings it up, it's somehow tinfoil.

Can somebody explain that to me? How can 5 years of them openly saying they are doing it turn into into foil and absurdity with one year of them saying they are not doing it?

Just like it was tin foil that the Nsa was spying,

I know one thing. The majority of the conspiracy news sites have been saying a bomb was going to be set off in the east coast. They don't all agree or claim to know which city. But where there is smoke there is fire

SOMEONE posted a link over on farcebook on sunday saying that a soldier that deserted(supposedly) from this operation had inside info that there was gonna be a massive emp strike in the area on the 15th. i'm certainly glad that we have such accurate intel on this stuff.

Wanna bet?

I honestly don't know what I'd do and what it would look like, but I'm completely tired of lies, slander and propaganda against hard working, innocent citizens in this country. If history repeats itself (it always does) then I'd rather fight tyranny and oppression rather than live under it----fearing daily for me and my family. That's not freedom, that's torturous slavery living under illegal seizures of property, my wife and children being pillaged and raped and being defenseless. Our mind could never understand the oppression these people faced on a daily basis. I've heard stories from my Ukrainian co-workers and people from other countries. They have seen and heard the same lines from their "leaders" while under oppression. They know it all too well and fear [greatly] that it is here! We need to support and hang together because I fear the next year will get very "bumpy"  

I honestly don't know what I'd do and what it would look like, but I'm completely tired of lies, slander and propaganda against hard working, innocent citizens in this country. If history repeats itself (it always does) then I'd rather fight tyranny and oppression rather than live under it----fearing daily for me and my family. That's not freedom, that's torturous slavery living under illegal seizures of property, my wife and children being pillaged and raped and being defenseless. Our mind could never understand the oppression these people faced on a daily basis. I've heard stories from my Ukrainian co-workers and people from other countries. They have seen and heard the same lines from their "leaders" while under oppression. They know it all too well and fear [greatly] that it is here! We need to support and hang together because I fear the next year will get very "bumpy"  

The tricky part is that it might not happen rapidly, but rather, as a clever, slow erosion of our rights, which would make it hard to determine where

the red line is.

The tricky part is that it might not happen rapidly, but rather, as a clever, slow erosion of our rights, which would make it hard to determine where

the red line is.

What would a move to tyranny look like?  It would look like the tide coming in.  Very slow.  No major changes at any given time.  Until you notice you're up to your neck in water.

the red line is.

you mean kinda like it has been for the past 50+ years/?

What would a move to tyranny look like?  It would look like the tide coming in.  Very slow.  No major changes at any given time.  Until you notice you're up to your neck in water.

I believe that we've been living in tyranny for quite some time but it's been ramped up over the past 3-4 years. Anything you own can be taken from you at any time (IRS, TSA, SWAT team). Say the wrong thing online and your life is other. Break the simplest of laws and your life is over. Confiscation (slowly by groups) of firearms. Eroded healthcare system with Gov't take over. Christians losing businesses because of opinion, etc.

Remember, many citizens of these oppressed countries did not know they were oppressed until they literally saw friends disappear. Oppression comes in many forms and our is diluted by denial and the illusion of freedom.

The problem is violent ones walk. The school boards member in my town assaulted a police officer on video and the cop may never work again. He got probation. Yet some dude can get caught with pot and do time.

Yes.  That's a problem when the violent criminals and those that screw up life for the rest of us (your school board criminals) are on the street.

I know it's not a universal thing, but cop friends of mine almost never arrested anyone with just some personal use pot on them.  Now.. if they started to be a problem... their day got really bad.  If they cooperated, everyone went home.  If they were dealing... they didn't go home.