Iggyort

New Peaceful Rally in front of Sweeney's house this Sunday , June 14 , 2015

If West Deptford passes this, it will be yet another talking point for us to use to recall this 1930s era  Pompous Fascist Political Boss who uses his powers for his own gain!!!

He is a person who limits the the amount of ammo in our magazines, yet stupidly gives us more and more ammo to use in our recall effort against him!

"Hey Chief, I want you to make assault with a sprinkler system illegal in West Deptford! What's that? Oh, I need to get Senator Sweeney's approval first! Thanks!

I think I know where he lives, I'll go ask him!"

if he did, they have to turn it over. I asked for all phone records.  If the chief has a town paid ,subsidized or a posted phone number to be called for buisness, it's fair game under OPRA.

You're right but be sure to specifically list each of these.  And, they are not required to do "research" so asking for any phone calls from a particular person's phone is research.  You want all phone records (or emails, or texts) from a specific range of dates.

The ACLU just contacted Alexander Roubian.

So did an extremely anti gun liberal writer from the Star Ledger.

This could be interesting,.

Given the 100 ft restriction from ANY residence, this could ban protesting almost everywhere in a small town.

The measure would ban "picketing that is targeted at and is within one hundred (100) feet of the property line of a residential dwelling." Targeted picketing beyond that distance, it states, would be limited to no more than 10 people for "one hour every two weeks." Those intending to conduct such a protest would need to notify West Deptford police 24 hours beforehand.

When faced with these types of laws, creativity is a requirement.

Setup several separate organizations, have them protest for their own purposes.  Use different people and different signs.  If you used a sufficient number of groups and protestors, you could conduct protests completely in compliance with the law for 8 hours a day, several days a week....

Or you could do some real civil disobedience and stage things like sit-ins blocking roads.  Yes, you'll get arrested but you will also get a TON of press.

I don't think he realizes how much he's helping prove what we've been saying about how much of an asshole he is.

As the phrase goes "Never interrupt your enemy when they're in the process of making a mistake."

How much would it cost to have one of those airplanes you see at the beach dragging a sign to fly over his house.  Not a GD thing they could do about that.  Hmm... I wonder if he'd try and shoot it down with his garden hose.

Lakewood Airport has a banner tow operation.  I think it's separate from the FBO (airport office).  If it is, they should have the contact.  They can probably do short notice runs.

(732) 363-6400

I think there's another somewhere near Ocean City.

So they passed the first reading. Hearing at next meeting

This is actually good news.  What better way to bring attention to a situation where someone's rights were violated... than to have the same people try to pass more laws that violate people's rights?

I don't think he realizes how much he's helping prove what we've been saying about how much of an asshole he is.

As the phrase goes "Never interrupt your enemy when they're in the process of making a mistake."

Doh.. just saw your post. Exactly right.

This is actually good news.  What better way to bring attention to a situation where someone's rights were violated... than to have the same people try to pass more laws that violate people's rights?

Now you're cooking with gas.

Everybody get on this with all the media and don't forget to contact the journalists we know are supportive and the Governors and AGs that submitted briefs against Drake, including their local media.

If 5 of you were willing to put in 4 hours over the next week making some phone calls and FOLLOWING UP with staffers you talked to from other states you could create at least a minor National shitstorm.

Let's see if you do it or if you don't, and if you do, what the results are.

Honestly I felt the protest for the murder should have been focused on the chief of police. But this crap with outlawing protesting now makes me want to protest in front of sweeneys house. I wasn't against it because it got people mobilized. Buy now f*€k Sweeney

it wouldn't work like that.

you'd have to be jogging or walking (cycling is actually illegal to do on a sidewalk), divert into the street due to obstruction, be collected by a moving vehicle on said street, and injured that way. THEN you could have a case against the person who blocked the right of way on the sidewalk.

it wouldn't work like that.

you'd have to be jogging or walking (cycling is actually illegal to do on a sidewalk), divert into the street due to obstruction, be collected by a moving vehicle on said street, and injured that way. THEN you could have a case against the person who blocked the right of way on the sidewalk.

Collected by a vehicle sounds like a bad way to end the day.