Sign in to follow this  
bhunted

Here's an idea..

The libtards and press refuse to tell the truth about the real statistics, lie about anything to everything. Maybe we ought to start sending in editorials doing the same thing. Jam tons of conspiracy crap till they puke.

- Something like how the govt. is staging these shootings so they have ground to push their agendas.

Paying Obamas Muslim terrorists to destroy us for political purposes.

- How the govt. wants these refugees here to broaden democratic votes. To basically wipeout the republican party.

- Show just how much they could care less about the victims, etc., etc.

Point out anything and everything they are doing to try crush our constitution in all forms....

Might sound far fetched but if it makes it to the bigger right media outlets, could get people scratching. Just a thought. Got to stick it to them somehow because I'm not giving up shit. Not my freedom,guns, mags or otherwise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, but I'm tired of being pist. They constantly lie against the facts and nobody holds them accountable.

Besides, they think we are nuts already. [emoji12]

I know, but I'm tired of being pist. They constantly lie against the facts and nobody holds them accountable.

Besides, they think we are nuts already. [emoji12]

You need some Rudyard Kipling, my friend. Rolling out the imaginative conspiracies is only playing into their extreme fears.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/If—

If you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too;

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,

Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,

And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

• Like 1

You need some Rudyard Kipling, my friend. Rolling out the imaginative conspiracies is only playing into their extreme fears.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/If—

If you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too;

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,

Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,

And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

Nice, but I'm still pist. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let's see. You want to attack them on their playing field. Ain't gonna happen.  Every one of those OP ED pieces with get tossed in the can.  They only print what they want and your piece does not fit it with their plan.  Now convince people to stop buying their product and ad revenue will drop, etc.  Choke them where it counts.

The libtards and press refuse to tell the truth about the real statistics, lie about anything to everything. Maybe we ought to start sending in editorials doing the same thing. Jam tons of conspiracy crap till they puke.

- Something like how the govt. is staging these shootings so they have ground to push their agendas.

- How the govt. wants these refugees here to broaden democratic votes. To basically wipeout the republican party.

Point out anything and everything they are doing to try crush our constitution in all forms....

Might sound far fetched but if it makes it to the bigger right media outlets, could get people scratching. Just a thought. Got to stick it to them somehow because I'm not giving up shit. Not my freedom,guns, mags or otherwise!

I agree that we should send letters and offer editorials. I have a couple that have been sitting in my computer for months :)

I think however that facts and stats are the way to go. Conspiracy theories, which I've come to appreciate more and more, are unpalatable to most readers. The goal should be not to convert gun lovers to super-gun lovers, but to get some of the haters to see the light of day. 

I agree that we should send letters and offer editorials. I have a couple that have been sitting in my computer for months :)

I think however that facts and stats are the way to go. Conspiracy theories, which I've come to appreciate more and more, are unpalatable to most readers. The goal should be not to convert gun lovers to super-gun lovers, but to get some of the haters to see the light of day.

Yea, but thats been done already. Its not that they don't know the truths/facts, they ignore them. Admitting that we are right will not fly. It will expose them as liars, which they are and their agendas will be worth poop. They get their backing by lying on purpose to the people and the people who are naive, hate guns, hate us, lazy, believe in the tooth fairy, are more than content to buy what they say.

So how about feeding these same ignorant people conspiracies. Hey, they lie, so can we. Although not sure how much of a lie it really is. For all we know, they could be staging this. It's not like the govt hasn't did similar shit over the last century. Put enough fleas in peoples ears, the more they scratch. What would you say would be worse in the sheep's eyes? BS from the politicians or stories laying waste to their families because hidden agendas. I think its easier to get people pist at politicians than it is at people they don't even know. Politicians have names attached to their arses. JQ Public, nobody knows.

Yea, but thats been done already. Its not that they don't know the truths/facts, they ignore them. Admitting that we are right will not fly. It will expose them as liars, which they are and their agendas will be worth poop. They get their backing by lying on purpose to the people and the people who are naive, hate guns, hate us, lazy, believe in the tooth fairy, are more than content to buy what they say.

So how about feeding these same ignorant people conspiracies. Hey, they lie, so can we. Although not sure how much of a lie it really is. For all we know, they could be staging this. It's not like the govt hasn't did similar shit over the last century. Put enough fleas in peoples ears, the more they scratch. What would you say would be worse in the sheep's eyes? BS from the politicians or stories laying waste to their families because hidden agendas. I think its easier to get people pist at politicians than it is at people they don't even know. Politicians have names attached to their arses. JQ Public, nobody knows.

I'm not sure that all conspiracy theories are bogus. 

Hey that's not how I would do it but if you want go ahead. Remember that outrageous comments can have negative, unintended consequences. And once they're disproved it's the kiss of death for your cause. Sort of like me advocating an idea in these forums.

I'm not sure that all conspiracy theories are bogus.

Hey that's not how I would do it but if you want go ahead. Remember that outrageous comments can have negative, unintended consequences. And once they're disproved it's the kiss of death for your cause. Sort of like me advocating an idea in these forums.

Lmao..... I don't know the right way to do it anymore. Everything tried has failed. We've disproved our govt time and time again. Still, people believe them.

So hey, lay it on the line. I'm listening....

Agreed

Not picking on you PD.... Please tell me what works. Preferably something in my life time?

:::::: What we have here is NOT a failure to communicate. We have just plain, FAILURE of the system!

- People hate Trump, hate Chillery, hate progressives, hate conservatives.

- Hate the truth, believe the lies.

- Want people in power just because they are female, or black. It's their turn they say.

- We have people that hate, but cannot tell why.

- We have people that vote but know not why.

- They love their liberties, rights, constitution but only when it pertains to them. Yet burn the flag, spit on our troops, the same that gave them the rights to almost everything.

- They hate law enforcement so much to the fact that leo are scared to do their jobs out of fear of losing them or go to jail. Yet, these same people are happy when they show up to protect them.

- We have a govt that lies to fulfill their agendas and are never held accountable when called out.

- We have a constitution that is ok for most but the parts they hate, they want written off.

- We have local politicians that when asked why, they look over their glasses, look back down at what they are doing and basically say fook off.

- We have open borders where illegals enter or are invited in. Or refugees along with the illegals, getting better benefits than the citizens of this country do.

- We have a govt that could care less about our vets or law enforcement. They rather play golf, or invite a terrorist into the WH.

- The same govt that claims we are bible thumping, gun toting crazy people, while they dance in the peoples blood and lie while doing so.

- We live in pure pussification where pointing your finger is treated like a gun crime. Or a pop tart that looks like a gun, could get you suspended.

- We must be politically correct where common words will make you sad or commit suicide or file a law suit because you are offended...

This will never self correct. We are doomed as a society. We are no longer on an even keel. We list to starboard in everything we do and are scrutinized why doing it even if we do it right!

I can go on like this for hours. So, all that being said. What the fook can we do? We tried everything except a civil uprising. What is left?

Lmao..... I don't know the right way to do it anymore. Everything tried has failed. We've disproved our govt time and time again. Still, people believe them.

So hey, lay it on the line. I'm listening....

True conversions of philosophy are extremely rare. The last documented one occurred to St. Paul on the road to Damascus. 

You can convert people by beating on or bribing them. The Religion of Peace prefers the former strategy; the latter works great with politicians. Here in Jersey anti-gun idiocy is so ingrained it's become an industry in and of itself. It's a racket which its flip side, the pro-gun organizations, play like Mozart played the harpsichord. 

You'd have to promise the average lowlife assemblyman a lifetime of free tranny hookers to get him to change his vote. That's why earnest entreaties that we're just a few electronic expressions of our God-Given-Rights away from changing votes, to godless individuals who have no concept of rights, are so ludicrous. You have more luck urging Christie to go on a diet.

Meanwhile the alternative, an organized, targeted effort aimed at recruiting the mythical 1.2 million (the number goes up each time I read it) gun-lovers in this state to give up 45 minutes of growing their fat hairy asses and vote has been rejected all-around as unworkable. Maybe because it actually involves work and not bullshit. Bullshit is easy: Just keep sending your money and turning up at rallies wearing your AK-themed golf shirt. I have one, XL-sized, if anyone's interested. 

We reject the very mechanisms we possess to effect change, instead preferring to wear ugly tee-shirts, stand under sprinklers, and email Assemblywoman Ernestine La Cunt for the umpteenth time. Oh and don't forget the whining and hand-wringing when nobody listens.

Not picking on you PD.... Please tell me what works. Preferably something in my life time?

:::::: What we have here is NOT a failure to communicate. We have just plain, FAILURE of the system!

- People hate Trump, hate Chillery, hate progressives, hate conservatives.

This will never self correct. We are doomed as a society. We are no longer on an even keel. We list to starboard in everything we do and are scrutinized why doing it even if we do it right!

I can go on like this for hours. So, all that being said. What the fook can we do? We tried everything except a civil uprising. What is left?

I wonder if it has every been any different throughout the history of our country. Different people and times, yes, but fundamentally the same.

Politicians have been lying since, well forever. Most people don't have the time or inclination to know more than they are told. The founders knew this and didn't want direct democracy for that reason.

I think we just keep on telling our story in a way that doesn't demonize those that we want to see the light. We won't win everyone but some will listen.

Get more people to join the NRA (or any gun rights organization or all gun rights organizations). Support our friends in government and support the enemies of our enemies.

For those who are NRA members one of the things they do well is outreach to members to give them an easy way to contact their government leaders. For those of you who get these emails don't ignore them. it is as easy as clicking a button to send prepared emails (which you can personalize if you want) to your representatives. In the last week I have done this for both my state and national representatives. It is all about numbers.

I wonder if it has every been any different throughout the history of our country. Different people and times, yes, but fundamentally the same.

Politicians have been lying since, well forever. Most people don't have the time or inclination to know more than they are told. The founders knew this and didn't want direct democracy for that reason.

I think we just keep on telling our story in a way that doesn't demonize those that we want to see the light. We won't win everyone but some will listen.

Get more people to join the NRA (or any gun rights organization or all gun rights organizations). Support our friends in government and support the enemies of our enemies.

For those who are NRA members one of the things they do well is outreach to members to give them an easy way to contact their government leaders. For those of you who get these emails don't ignore them. it is as easy as clicking a button to send prepared emails (which you can personalize if you want) to your representatives. In the last week I have done this for both my state and national representatives. It is all about numbers.

Contacting "government leaders" only works when there's a basic level of mutual respect. They either have to be genuinely sympathetic or fear losing the next election. We are not at that point with our elected officials, thanks in part to the NRA. We are in a binary situation where they either love gun rights or are totally opposed. I'd estimate that of those in the legislature who profess a pro-2A position 80% are totally full of shit, as they are on nearly every other important issue.

Yes it's that bad. I know, you get that warm and fuzzy feeling when you see and hear them, when they know they can say anything they like because a return to anything resembling 2nd Amendment rights in this state will NEVER, I repeat NEVER, reach a vote which would expose their true feelings. 

Since the antis outnumber us guns have ceased to be an issue in NJ politics. We have zero leverage. Which is why emailing these individuals is totally fruitless. Which is why messages from NRA and various state organizations urging me to email my assemblyman are just a waste of electrons. Which is why they get fast-tracked to my shit-bin.

Show me just ONE instance where an anti-gun assemblypoop or senatepoop in this state changed his or her "mind" and admitted as much. Just one example and I'll let you borrow my man-eating guinea pig.

Change won't happen overnight that is for sure, but what is the alternative? Giving up doesn't achieve anything. We always want things to happen immediately. That is not how it works. Rights can take many decades to be secured. They will never be secured if we give up.

Won't work I heard enough of. As I said, in my life time. I don't see it happening.

Everything has been tried and we got no where. What really sux is when people have no idea what -will- work, yet, they are ready to say that this will not work. Tell us what will in less than a generation of people pass before we do!

If there stands no possibility it won't change before I croak, then what's the point? And don't give me that crap, its for our kids. By time they are old enough, they'll be brain washed so badly, they won't care either.

So!? Tin Foil anyone? Be the monkeys we are, start throwing shit to see what sticks!

But I don't want to hear it takes time or something won't work!

Positive waves Moriarity or let the bridge float down river!

We already have something for that, it's called the internet... you are on it now.

There are no shortages of conspiracy theories, and making up shit won't help RKBA one bit.

By the way, it's not just about RKBA. Its about exposing them fooking liars that they are. Fight fire with fire do to speak.

Plus we are not talking about little green men and flying saucers. We are talking about bolstering what they are doing. No need to reinvent the wheel. They already did that.

We have to hit the politicians where it hurts - in their personal lives. Enough with the letters and pickets in Trenton. That little group that showed up at Swiney's place got his attention pretty good. We need to make him and his family miserable enough that politics isn't worth it anymore. Every time you see a politician with their family in a store or restaurant or at the beach they should have no peace.

Uhhh... Which one of these was the tin foil hat theory??? Cause.... I'm pretty sure I could make a rational case for all of those.

Uhhh... Which one of these was the tin foil hat theory??? Cause.... I'm pretty sure I could make a rational case for all of those.

None. My hat is made of kevlar and the foil was for anyone else that thinks I'm nuts for thinking outside the box. ;)

I agree.

NRA "claims" (as if they are full of shit) while Moms Demand Action "report" (as if they are an authority). Only they get to spread flak and bullshit, it would hurt our cause.

Gun ownership and carry is normal nationwide and causes no problems. That is the message IMO.

Any example they quote of a carry issue, assault weapon issue, or mass shootings can be refuted by the incredibly low frequency. Even Feinstein can be quoted suggesting the average number of "AW" deaths is 100 per year. In a country of 340 million, that would pretty much make it the least likely cause of death. For the most common and popular firearms in the country. Similarly, mass shootings tend to kill less than 100 people per year according to FBI. And most are done with handguns. Do they want to ban handguns over that? Virginia tech was done with handguns and low capacity mags.

Very simple messages.

But I guess the "solution" to a problem that does not exist is to ban guns and import as many people as quickly as possible from terrorist countries. Seems to be working out great in Europe. And then, when they attack, call them lone wolves and self-radicalized.

- Boston - Trained by Al Qaeda in Chechnya, Russia warned us.

- San Bernadino - Woman was Paki trained by Al Qaeda in Yemen.

- Fort Hood - Was in email contact the Anwar al Alaki, the HEAD of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Penninsula for months prior to attack.

- Orlando - Made two 10 day trips to Saudi Arabia (we will learn more) and had been in contact with Anwar al Alaki

All of them "lone wolves" that "self radicalized."

Yeah, right...

When I was about 8 years old my mother claimed, after I'd watched a documentary on Pearl Harbor, that Roosevelt purposely got us into the war, that he either knew of the attack beforehand or had provoked it. I thought she was nuts. 

Fast forward 30 years and I came across "Tragic Deception" by Hamilton Fish, a Republican congressman from upstate NY who'd served in WWI and was rejected for WWII because of his age. The book, by one of the great patriots of the 20th century, confirmed everything my mother said. I still have it around somewhere.

I got a copy of that book before Amazon, from my elderly patriot friends whose motto was "Nothing happens by accident."

Won't work I heard enough of. As I said, in my life time. I don't see it happening.

Everything has been tried and we got no where. What really sux is when people have no idea what -will- work, yet, they are ready to say that this will not work. Tell us what will in less than a generation of people pass before we do!

If there stands no possibility it won't change before I croak, then what's the point? And don't give me that crap, its for our kids. By time they are old enough, they'll be brain washed so badly, they won't care either.

Maybe I'm an oddball, but I'm a dad with a son in his mid-20s who's also a member here, and an NRA member, and a proponent of ALL our rights. 

Surely I can't be that rare? Or am I too old, and thus my son isn't "our kids" ???

Maybe I'm an oddball, but I'm a dad with a son in his mid-20s who's also a member here, and an NRA member, and a proponent of ALL our rights.

Surely I can't be that rare? Or am I too old, and thus my son isn't "our kids" ???

No, you are not part of that. It's the ones getting ready to be born by millennials I refer to. Also, kids that are preteens and have liberal/progressive parents. They'll be brainwashed.

I agree.

NRA "claims" (as if they are full of shit) while Moms Demand Action "report" (as if they are an authority). Only they get to spread flak and bullshit, it would hurt our cause.

Gun ownership and carry is normal nationwide and causes no problems. That is the message IMO.

Any example they quote of a carry issue, assault weapon issue, or mass shootings can be refuted by the incredibly low frequency. Even Feinstein can be quoted suggesting the average number of "AW" deaths is 100 per year. In a country of 340 million, that would pretty much make it the least likely cause of death. For the most common and popular firearms in the country. Similarly, mass shootings tend to kill less than 100 people per year according to FBI. And most are done with handguns. Do they want to ban handguns over that? Virginia tech was done with handguns and low capacity mags.

Very simple messages.

But I guess the "solution" to a problem that does not exist is to ban guns and import as many people as quickly as possible from terrorist countries. Seems to be working out great in Europe. And then, when they attack, call them lone wolves and self-radicalized.

- Boston - Trained by Al Qaeda in Chechnya, Russia warned us.

- San Bernadino - Woman was Paki trained by Al Qaeda in Yemen.

- Fort Hood - Was in email contact the Anwar al Alaki, the HEAD of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Penninsula for months prior to attack.

- Orlando - Made two 10 day trips to Saudi Arabia (we will learn more) and had been in contact with Anwar al Alaki

All of them "lone wolves" that "self radicalized."

Yeah, right...

compliments on a terrific post, a lot of solid info covered there.

No, you are not part of that. It's the ones getting ready to be born by millennials I refer to. Also, kids that are preteens and have liberal/progressive parents. They'll be brainwashed.

Lucky me, I have a 13 year old nephew who is also liking firearms, he was given a Garand last year!

• Like 1

Bhunted is right, we need to take the fight to them. Just make shit up:

"I saw a study that CCW holders saved 621,345 lives last year."

I will back you up ..... I saw that study too..... A friend of mines cousin was one of the people saved.......