Grass? WTF is water, fire, and grass? Sometimes it seems like the Japenese can behave a little different than we do. I'm kind of surprised that "young girls' panties" is missing.

In high school I used to mix grass and fire together with pretty good effect. That was probably different.

• Like 2

If some morons go playing Pokemon Grabass around my property they will be LUCKY if they go to jail for felony defiant tresspass.

The only people that migt get a one-time pass would be neghbors' kids.

Frankly, I'm excited. I am hoping to find out if my Burmese tiger pits are going to work or not.

If this is the kind of s*** that people get excited about...we are doomed.

I dont see this ending well when a pokemon zombie/player enters their neighbor's backyard after the sun goes down in Texas...

I have a question about this Pokeman stuff.

Why do 100 people show up at a place that an app on their phone says there is a rare Pokeman? Hwy not just buy it off Amazon if it is that rare?

Now, if it's simply more fun to play the game or more statisfying to get the Pokeman through the game, I could sort of understand that. But I think there is more to it and I am missing something.

P.S. Some idiot is going to grab a rattlesnake, weasel, or Chuppa Cabra and some of the fun will go away really quick.

Hope none of you who hate on Pokemon watch sports.

K....I'll bite......Why?

Not that I hate on Pokemon, but nor do I understand the appeal of it.

But then again my testicles dropped awhile back around the same time my voice got a little deeper and hair has been growing in my no-no places for years now, so maybe i'm not supposed to "get it".  

Hope none of you who hate on Pokemon watch sports.

I dont. Watching team sports is boring to me. Only sports game I watch is the super bowl and that's just for the commercials which have sucked the past few years

Watching grandchild Little League is ok. I have no clue why people shell out money for pro sports.

Consistency I like.

Reason being, sports are just games like pokemon. Pokemon Go is like watching guys play at the park where as the actual pokemon meta game is like the pros. More complicated and difficult.

It's entertainment and as long as you handle yourself and family otherwise it's all similar.

If this is the kind of s*** that people get excited about...we are doomed....

Haven't Pokemon been around since 1995? Society hasn't self imploded as a result. It's not my thing but really not that different from the card version, or D&D, or video games, etc. at least this has kids outside.

The issue is that while everyone's out and about, instead of looking around, they're staring at their phones.  Also people are swarming to locations for no reason and disrespecting places such as Arlington National Cemetary and others.  Situational awareness is at an all time low.... and people don't read/heed the warnings and you get car accidents, kids run over, people tresspassing, falling off cliffs, etc.

Actually maybe that's not such a bad thing.  Let 'em Darwin award themselves...

• Like 2

I really don't get why people have a problem with this. Like others and I have said it's really not new or different then other things available

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

As long as you stay off my property, wear pants, and don't cause traffic issues, I don't give a shit. You know what I don't get?

I really don't get why people have a problem unless I accept their Pokemans as normal. Soon I'll get sued if I refuse to photograph your Furry wedding. People have really run out of shit to get victimized over, so now they just demand that you participate in their twisted nonsense.