Rob0115

Scored. P365

7 hours ago, EX Carnival man said:

I just can't warm up to my G43.  I find it snappy and just a bit too big for pocket carry.  The G42 is a great fit. Very easy to shoot. I would like a few more rounds. I carry a spare mag on the other side    If Sig would offer the P365 in .380  with that capacity  I wouldn't think twice about buying it.  I find .380 to be a great choice for pocket carry. 

I like my G43 much better than my G26, I felt the 26 was snappy.  I tried the 43 for pocket carry, no problem in the larger pocket in cargo shorts, barely makes it in the top front pocket of dockers, no way for jeans. It is a bit heavy for pocket also. The LCP2 fits anywhere. 

6 hours ago, SW9racer said:

I like my G43 much better than my G26, I felt the 26 was snappy.  

Agreed, the Sub Compact double stacks are more snappy than the single stacks.  

I out a lot of rounds through the P365 today.  All flawless.  This is my go to CCW from this point forward.  I cannot believe how easy to shoot and accurate this gun is.  I looked at my expended brass and did not see drag in the primer like the previous picture.  Will post pics tomorrow. This gun is very new, Sig must have resolved whatever issues existed.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

11 hours ago, Zeke said:

Why?  dont think its a good product? Don't like the look of it? or just simply dont want a light on your p365?    I was almost ready to purchase the foxtrot365 for mine but I would much rather have this.

1 hour ago, Lakota said:

Why?  dont think its a good product? Don't like the look of it? or just simply dont want a light on your p365?    I was almost ready to purchase the foxtrot365 for mine but I would much rather have this.

After a couple of range trips I am comfortable enough with the reliability of the gun to now carry the P365 every day.  I can't see putting a light on this gun, it would negate the comfortable size for carrying (appendix carry).  I keep a small Streamlight in my pocket in case I need a light.

1 hour ago, JC_68Westy said:

After a couple of range trips I am comfortable enough with the reliability of the gun to now carry the P365 every day.  I can't see putting a light on this gun, it would negate the comfortable size for carrying (appendix carry).  I keep a small Streamlight in my pocket in case I need a light.

Curious as to what holster you use/going to use for the p365. 

3 hours ago, JC_68Westy said:

I use Relentless Tactical.  They are leather, comfortable and cheap. I do not like Kydex/plastic holsters.  

I guess its a holster for a different gun that just happens to fit the 365?  I just checked their site and they dont have any that list support for the p365.  

10 minutes ago, Lakota said:

I guess its a holster for a different gun that just happens to fit the 365?  I just checked their site and they dont have any that list support for the p365.  

It is a holster made for multiple guns.  Here is a picture of what I am carrying today.  I like simple and comfortable.

IMG_0028.thumb.jpg.364896c60eebab4becf3c400bc4f7bed.jpg

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Lakota said:

We have streamlights on our 2 hd handguns. I plan on putting a streamlight on my hd shotty. Fine product. I’m a big proponent of WML. ( it has literally been beaten into me by those I learn from and respect tremendously)

It mission drive the gear, just like @JC_68Westy explained. But I’m not 100% for or against, just unsure. Maybe laser/light in order? No light? Light?

I also just caved and bought one. 150 rounds with no issues, works perfect even when limp wristing. Made in Jan 2019, slide is revision 18-21.  Primer swipe is barely there, no where near like Zeke’s picture, casings look like his 320 bottom picture. Points and handles very well. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, SW9racer said:

I also just caved and bought one. 150 rounds with no issues, works perfect even when limp wristing. Made in Jan 2019, slide is revision 18-21.  Primer swipe is barely there, no where near like Zeke’s picture, casings look like his 320 bottom picture. Points and handles very well. 

What ammo?