Maksim

Are you part of the Clan?

Alright, Bad joke Ill admit. But lets not get carried away here.

This was actually not a jab at you, but at matt6669 from a thread that I really don't feel like looking for. I believe it has to do with when he sold his pistol? That's a stab into the dark.

no when I bought my ruger 10/22 when I was just a young lad :)

Member here.

Hence the name. :D

Huh?

It seems on this forum there are jokes that I just don't get. It must be my retardness.

A particularly Jewish (note the capitalization) beverage, to be consumed with waxed paper hot dogs, knishes, and corned beef on rye sandwiches in a Kosher Brooklyn delicatessen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cel-Ray

As to the "bartering" reference, some time back Matt made an offensive comment disparaging the uniquely Jewish process of bargaining with retail vendors, and is paying for it still. You don't want to go there.

My uncle married one (actually two, but that's a whole other story) and I have half Jewish cousins. Can I join the clan now?

NO! No Jew for you! :lol:

sein_soup_nazi.jpg

Ehhhh...sure c'mon in, join our little gang. Jews are "warm" people, we welcome anyone, well almost. ;)

Perhaps we should make a name for our gang and even have a secret hand gesture? How 'bout the East Coast Heebs??

623_fat-goth-gangster.gif

Anyone able to read Yiddish?

I've got a phrase that I'm curious about. It's for a celebration of some sort so it's probably something very common.

Did you try here? http://translate.google.com/#yi|en|

I've got a phrase that I'm curious about. It's for a celebration of some sort so it's probably something very common.

It's an image file and I only think it's Yiddish...it may be something else like Klingon.

yiddish.jpg

One would think that firearms would not be that integral part of the culture and heritage, but you would be surprised.

A month or two ago, when I was down at Brick Armory, saw a couple of Hassidic jews, with the (sp)tzitzits?, shooting a rented glock, and another with his own.

So aside from myself and Kenw, and his Start of David in his avatar.... who is part of the clan?

sidenote.. I didnt know I was part of the clan until a coworker filled me into it this year.

I am a proud clansman...and tribe member as well....I see Orthodox at thunder mntn on thursdays blasting away...I love it...

Many Jews are afraid of guns and defense concepts. THats a shame and fails to recognize history...

You can actually get Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray online for $2.00 a can plus shipping. My soon to be mother in law bootlegs it out of Monsey for me.

Fred & Murray's Deli in Freehold has about 1000 cans of it all lined up in front of their display cases. And a whole bunch of it in their fridge :) Goooood stuff!!

It's an image file and I only think it's Yiddish...it may be something else like Klingon.

yiddish.jpg

BTW, this is Hebrew...Yiddish is closer to German....and Yiddish has alot of words that mean something different from their German counterparts so we can speak freely...LOL...For example...Anshluss means to 'switch' in German, in Yiddish, Anshluss means 'to unlock'....see how that works?

Hebrew on the other hand is an old language...comes from Aramaic...and similar to Arabic...

Wow. It's nice to see this thread come back to life. It was fun.

Looks like a good time to suggest a Chosen People vs. Gentile trap match.

I am so down for that!!!!

Oy Vey. :roll: You Chosen People are not allowed to petition your God for a win. In addition, us Goyim will not allow you to assign two people to hold Maks' arms above his head while your team is shooting. :lol:

Oy Vey. :roll: You Chosen People are not allowed to petition your God for a win. In addition, us Goyim will not allow you to assign two people to hold Maks' arms above his head while your team is shooting. :lol:

Our God?? Isn't God God?

That said, we will be invoking OUR Old Testament God to smite you (figuratively speaking) in spite of your anti-Semitic restrictions and qualifications. He will come from On High to make your clays wobble and you glasses fog, and will ensure a victory for His Chosen People, now (then) and forever. :D