GoNRA

Good Resturants in NJ

On the Bone, that opened recently, on Rt. 1 southbound adjacent to the Doubletree. Nice aged steaks (amongst other items), decent wine list, and friendly service. Menu varies in price, but I think its worth it. Quiet, open, modern-- really quite eclectic.

For Sushi..

Yuki

1370 State Rt 23

Butler, NJ 07405-1730

(973) 838-4949

Note: Stick to the sushi bar, sushi chefs will make extra custom rolls after you are done typically, excellent quality sushi.

Nikko

881 State Route 10

Whippany, NJ 07981-1104

(973) 428-0787

Note: All around good sushi, try to stick to the fancy rolls to really experience their sushi making skills.

Wild Wasabi

460 Livingston St

Norwood, NJ 07648-1310

(201) 767-1300

Note: All of their sushi is incredible, little hole in the wall place but absolutely excellent sushi from the simple spicy tuna rolls all the way to their fancy rolls.

Sushi Lounge

235 Route 46 West

TOTOWA, NJ

(973) 890-0007

Note: Good vibe from the place in general, simple rolls aren't all that incredible but their higher end rolls are excellent. Desserts are especially delicious.

For Steak Joints:

Houstons

181 Riverside Sq Mall

Hackensack, NJ 07601-6344

(201) 488-5667

Note: All of their food is excellent, ribs are incredible, steak is delicious. For dessert definitely go with the key lime pie.

Mortons

1 Riverside Square

Hackensack, NJ 07601-6358

(201) 487-1303

Note: ...Its Mortons, need I say more?..

Most Amazing Steak in the World.. Period..

Del Frisco's

1221 Avenue of the Americas

New York, NY 10020-1001

(212) 575-5129

There are no words to explain their steak, there is no synonym to elaborate on how incredible the food is here. The issue with this place is it is quite expensive, last time I went here the bill was about $280 with tip for two. I highly recommend coming here once though, appetizers are unbelievably good (crab cakes ftw), the sides are mind blowing (sweet potatoes never tasted this incredible).

My company Christmas party was at Del Friscos. They also catered the Cigar Show at the Marriott Marque a few years ago. The food was very good. Reminded me of Peter Lugers.

Peter Lugers is good, but Del Friscos is just amazing. I think it depends on the server though, our server was awesome and made excellent recommendations. When I left there I could barely walk lol.

Wawa does have some GREAT food. I used to eat there all the time. Unfortunately there are none close to me anymore.

Seriously, where else can you go and get a sub with whatever you want on it, pretzels, mozzarella sticks, coffee, etc all while your car is getting fueled. :lol:

Wawa does have some GREAT food. I used to eat there all the time. Unfortunately there are none close to me anymore.

Seriously, where else can you go and get a sub with whatever you want on it, pretzels, mozzarella sticks, coffee, etc all while your car is getting fueled. :lol:

Abolutely! Gotta love it!

Vivas in Belmar. Great latin cuisine from many regions. Try the Albondigas!

Rajun Cajun in Belmar. Awesome cajun food and roasted garlic.

Front St Trattoria in Red Bank. They have the best home made dough that they use for pizza and everything else.

Buffalo Bills in Rumson. Burgers are awesome. THere is a burger station separate from the kitchen and the meat melts in your mouth.

Inlet Cafe in Atlantic Highlands. I go there for lunch and get either the new england Lobster roll or the fish tacos. Everything else looks just as good too.

Hot Dogs

Jojo's in toms river/dover

Max's in Long Branch

Portuguese joint in E Brunswick or there abouts. Can't recall the name but very good.

Ria Mar ....Awsome food and great sangria.

It's actually in South River But honestly its just about the same thing. Prices are very reasonable but just make sure you have a designated driver cause that Sangria sneeks up on you.

Cuba Libre in AC is fine but the one in Philly is better by far. 2nd st & Chestnut. Also, Eulegy (Belgian food & beer) nearby on Chestnut.

Best restaraunt bar none in Ocean County is Ciao Baby, Brick Mall, Hooper Ave, Brick- behind Outback. Menu is high class Italian. Steaks & meat also plus the best seafood around. Dinner for 2 including tip can be had for $60. BYOB. I have had almost everything on the menu and it compares with the best in NYC or Paris.

Angelo's on Ridge Road in Lyndhurst NJ . Saw Howie Long there last year about this time. It's cash only , no checks or charge.

State Senator Carmin Orecchio Lunches there frequently but don't let that stop you from enjoying your meal.

Don't forget Lyndhurst Pastry shop for desert. Love their pastries.

Angelo's on Ridge Road in Lyndhurst NJ . Saw Howie Long there last year about this time. It's cash only , no checks or charge.

State Senator Carmin Orecchio Lunches there frequently but don't let that stop you from enjoying your meal.

Don't forget Lyndhurst Pastry shop for desert. Love their pastries.

Down the road you have La Cibeles good sea food. Try the Canoli at the Lyndhurst Pastry

I will try to add some South Jersey places, in and around Cherry Hill.

Nice Dinner:

Blackbird, Collingswood, 619 Collings Ave

Great place for a real meal. Great Italian and eveything else in between. BYOB and a little $$ but worth it.

Pub:

Kaminski's, Cherry Hill, Brace Rd

Been around 50 yrs, changed owners three years ago and lightened the place up. Food is good, big sandwiches, Great Wings. Get the fresh sliced Roast Port or Roast Beef Sandwich.

Raw Bar:

The Pour House, 124 Haddon Ave, Westmont, NJ

Beer emporium and raw bar. Great beer... stuff that is hard to find. Oysters from around the world. Realy good food.

Pizza:

King of Pizza, Rt 70 in Cherry Hill

Still the best for a slice in the area.

Hoagie or Cheesesteaks:

DiVellos, Kresson Rd in Cherry Hill, right before Haddonfield.

Great sandwiches, and the cheese steaks are even better. For something nontraditional try the blue cheese steak.

Vietnamese:

Pho Barlcay, Barclay Shopping Center Cherry Hill

Great Vietnames food, pho and wraps. Very nice people, great looking place.