*Klutch*

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Well Christmas Eve is a big thing in my family, I'm Italian so we have the feast of seven fish. So I just want to wish everyone a safe and merry christmas. I'm going to my brothers house today to cook most of the day and eat like I'm getting a paycheck from USA fatguy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone.

I'm a Pollack so we usally eat pizza or something easy on Christmas Eve. Now that I have a baby, she'll be opening her gifts when she wakes up. The way I did it when I was a little rug rat.

very happy holidays to all - hope the new year will be better than this one - yes i remember back many years when our family opened presents at midnite - what are the hard german cookies called that have a licorice tast to them ? - might have to drive to european kitchens in east brunswick to check out some traditional german food -

very happy holidays to all - hope the new year will be better than this one - yes i remember back many years when our family opened presents at midnite - what are the hard german cookies called that have a licorice taste to them ? - might have to drive to european kitchens in east brunswick to check out some traditional german food -

Springerle or German Anise Cookies.

Merry Christmas to all, even you Matt.

Awwwwww Thanks Ray Ray. That means a lot coming from you, ya old grump!!

A very Merry Christmas to all. And to my Jewish friends, may you enjoy a nice quiet weekend with your family!

And tomorrow I get to open up reloading equipment YAYYY