Regulator72

Sooo..No more BA on Tuesdays, now what?

The bad part of this is that I know several members of BA that became members, simply because of the Tuesday meetings.. I am a member of both SS and BA, and basically only became a member of BA because they provided us with a place to shoot, BS, and "talk shop" in a comfortable atmosphere. I felt the need to join BA because of this, and to support them.

Don't get me wrong, not saying it's not worth being a member just because there is no Tuesday meetings, as they obviously have more to offer and i personally like the setup they have..

hopefully something can be worked out, or another day that works for everyone...

What happened that you can't meet up on Tuesdays anymore?

Tuesday seems to be a bad day for BA, the past few incidents have happened on a Tuesday, so i think they feel that by closing on Tuesdays, things wont happen. Not that i can blame them...

Completely understandable to take a day off. Everyone must. . . but close up shop when you have numerous completely competent employees to run the place? How will they ever grow and learn? You've got to be able to trust your people, if not, then find new people.

IE: If you have a newborn, and constantly have them on your lap, how will they ever learn to walk?

Just my .02

I completely agree with Tony, a great place to start 'trusting' your guys would be to open up on our night, from say, 7 to 10? No need to watch over us, just open the place up.

NOTE: I don't know if I'm accurate in my assumption of not trusting employees or anything like that, that is just how I see it, if in fact that is the reason he is closing because he himself needs time off.

Honestly, in the time they are closed, I am more and more leaning towards shooting at dix. Open till 8pm, and pistol range is lit.

$3 an hour.

True, but right down the street is SS, which is open till 10pm.

Honestly, in the time they are closed, I am more and more leaning towards shooting at dix. Open till 8pm, and pistol range is lit.

$3 an hour.

True, but right down the street is SS, which is open till 10pm.

I say we try a fun shoot on Monday at SS or just invade them on Tuesday? Although Dix on Wednesdays is always a lot of fun too! And they have grills and picnic tables!

I am a member at Shore Shot too, so I am all for it (I am a fan of the place and the people who work there). I would not be surprised if Kyle would make a special walk-on deal for NJGF members. If people are interested in going there tomorrow night, I will contact Kyle and see what he can do. Let me know.

I am all out of guest passes, otherwise I would offer to use them on you fine folks.

I like Ft Dix. I don't know about other BA Tuesday shooters, but it is a long haul for me.

DIx would be cool but then you have to take the weather into consideration where as the indoor places your going no matter what.

My vote is for giving SS a chance for tuesday nights and see what Kyle can do for us since we do usually have a decent size group.

-Scott