bry@n

Just got my wife her early anniversary gift

I bought her a Kimber Ultra Carry II 9mm. I hope she likes it, or I will have used my last permit. :D

She has made comments on it and asked about it and generally led my hand but I didn't ok it with her so.....we'll see.

http://www.kimberamerica.com/products/pistols/ultracarry/stainless_ultra_carry_II/

Nice choice! you dont expect us to really believe you bought it for your wife do ya :roll: We all had that one go through our heads one time or another. we just didnt have the balls to really buy it. :lol:

let me change that to "I" didnt have the balls to buy it.cant speak for everyone :D

I bought her a Kimber Ultra Carry II 9mm. I hope she likes it, or I will have used my last permit. :D

She has made comments on it and asked about it and generally led my hand but I didn't ok it with her so.....we'll see.

http://www.kimberamerica.com/products/pistols/ultracarry/stainless_ultra_carry_II/

Looks like a badass gun Bryan....good luck and happy anniversary!

-Scott

Wow, looking at the dimensions, that's a compact 1911! Is that the smallest 9mm 1911 out there?

The smallest 9mm 1911 is the Springfield EMP:

http://www.springfield-armory.com/armory.php?version=110

And it holds 9 rounds of 9mm.

OMG!!! That's a straw purchase! You are now in violation of NJ state law. :?

It is not a straw purchase. I ordered and paid for it, had it sent to a local FFL. She has a permit in hand (I still have one more) and I just helped her along. She will shoot it prior to doing the nics and filing of permits.

If the FFL hasn't technically done the nics check or permit paperwork, how would it be a straw purchase?

I am sure she will give a complete report.

She thought about a .45acp, but I think it would be too much for her. She is still getting used to her HK. She picked this because it will be easy to carry when we move to a state where ccw is possible.

This is her exact words. I am sure she will be carrying this around the house with her when she get's it. I am also looking into it, as I like the gun also. Lot's of good reviews on it, hoping it all works out.