bry@n

zombie survival quiz

Physical Rating - B

Mental Rating - C

Experience Rating - F

Emotional Rating - F

Total Grade - Z+

for the emotion rating, i'd have to help a friend whose leg was injured. I think that's where they tested me, but as for someone being attacked by a group screw em, and for the someone close turning screw them too.

Physical - A

Mental - B

Experience - B

Emotional - F

Rank - Z+

I'd trade one of my .22's and a box of ammo for one of my neighbor's F250s (why you need more than one is beyond me when all you cart is your dog). Then we'd negotiate for the firing pin. :twisted:

Physical - B

Mental - B

Experience - A

Emotional - F

Rank - Z+

My "B" in physical seems a bit to high since I conceeded to a limited ability to run for duration and being relatively large. It probably gives a bit too much credit for strength & not enough of a deduction for limited cardio. Not sure why I'm tanking emotion. Still one of the best tests I've seen though.

Not sure why I'm tanking emotion.

It seems as tho an F, in this particular case, is a good thing. Basically it means we're all heartless b@stards that will stop at nothing to survive the zombie apocalypse :mrgreen: So an F is equivalent to an A in all the other categories.

Not sure why I'm tanking emotion.

It seems as tho an F, in this particular case, is a good thing. Basically it means we're all heartless b@stards that will stop at nothing to survive the zombie apocalypse :mrgreen: So an F is equivalent to an A in all the other categories.

I think lack of heart, means more of brain