Wojo

FNG from Passaic County

FNG reporting in. I am here thanks to the suggestion of PK. I see a lot of friendly faces here. I'm just not sure why I haven't heard of this place before. Nonetheless I am here, so let's tap the keg, fire up the grill and get acquainted.

Scott 'Wojo' Watkowski, PPS

Business & Personal Vulnerability Assessments

Executive / VIP Protection

NRA Law Enforcement Tactical Shooting Instructor

Association of NJ Rifle & Pistol Clubs - Law Enforcement Liaison

FBI Citizens Academy Alumnus

And below is the link to my professional duties

http://www.firestorm.com/

Thank you for the warm reception.

@BBK...It is fun business to be in and is something 99% involved with the shooting sports, hunters, veterans, LE / First Responder types understand.

The problem is we are lucky if we make up 10% of the population, the other 90% are in complete denial about a disaster hitting them or their business and are the going to be the first ones looking for some outside assistance instead of being responsible for their own preparedness. Insurance cuts you a check way after the damage is done. FEMA takes pictures and supplies tainted trailors and paper work. But no one teaches you how to avoid and minimize getting hit in the first place and that is where we come in.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Not only did our forefathers have the wisdom to create the Constitution, they also valued self sufficiency and being prepared. Let's see what this year's hurricane season brings us to contemplate.

Semper Paratus

Semper Paratus

Hey, another coastie?!?

Guilty as charged. I am probably one of the more misguided coasties you will run into. Too many times to mention I was asked by senior NCO / O's why did I chose 'them' and I should have went into the USMC. My answer was simple, at the time, the Army and Marines weren't allowed to shoot back and weren't issued ammo in places like Lebanon. Being a kid from NJ, growing up in Belleville, you can't expect me not to defend myself.