fliks

The Walking Dead

I knew the guy at the CDC told him they were all infected...just had that feeling

Yup, called it, haha. At the same time I'm a bit disappointed that plot point transpired so early.

But yea, off to meet the Governor and the prison! I admittedly was quite bored of this season, and teetered on quitting this show all together. Things are redeemed though... well, hopefully. Now we'll just have to wait till like next Halloween or something. Ugh.

• Like 1

What the hell was the deal w/ the hooded person w/ the armless zombie slaves? And the big castle/fort at the end? I hope the next season doesn't get all weird like "weird mysterious hooded person can teach us how to domesticate zombies" or "he has special powers to make them not want to eat you and become vegetarians"

Yup, called it, haha. At the same time I'm a bit disappointed that plot point transpired so early.

But yea, off to meet the Governor and the prison! I admittedly was quite bored of this season, and teetered on quitting this show all together. Things are redeemed though... well, hopefully. Now we'll just have to wait till like next Halloween or something. Ugh.

Jerk

NO SPOILERS!

Jerk

NO SPOILERS!

How can they be spoilers if the producers openly have discussed all of this, and more, in major interviews that were released right as the finale wrapped? Most of the beginner info for season 3 is out there. Now, stop trolllllling

How can they be spoilers if the producers openly have discussed all of this, and more, in major interviews that were released right as the finale wrapped? Most of the beginner info for season 3 is out there. Now, stop trolllllling

What?

Who mentioned anything about the Govena?

The Governor is old news, from 2 March: http://www.hollywood...governor-296585

And the interview released right after the finale where they interviewed Kirkman and Mazzara: http://www.hollywood...michonne-301394

My apologies sir, I stand corrected.

Michonne made a bad a** entrance.

I don't read the comics so this is just a guess.

The walkers had no arms and possibly no jaws so if she walked with them she blended in. With a hooded robe to cover her scent she can probably move around undetected.

I won't spill it myself, or Ray will get angry, but the reasons for Michonne dragging around the walkers are far more simple then suggested. Remember that these are still just people, not super heroes or anything.

I want Herschel's shotgun...what was that like 50 rounds without a reload...sweet!

that was actually really bothering me and my friend. we were like "wtf he just keeps going" and then it cuts away and you can still hear him popping off rounds in the background taking no time to reload. and then when he finally has to reload, rick fires his python in herschel's ear and he didn't go deaf.

Ben, just highlight the text in white so Ray can't complain. I wanna know what those armless zombies were for. Shawn's idea seemed reasonable enough. I thought the same, although I was wondering why they weren't even trying to attack her. They don't have reason, there's no inner dialogue that says "Hey I don't have arms or a jaw, so I can't attack her".

As you wish, spoilers below:

The robed figure, as stated previously, is Michonne, who is actually a female. Her chained up walkers are actually, according to the original source, her former boyfriend and his best friend. She removed their appendages and jaw so they pose no threat to her. As you could imagine, she has some serious mental issues, which are exacerbated further in the story that I won't reveal. Of course all of this can change as the writers see fit.

• Like 1

Maybe it was just me, but I wasn't impressed by the finale. Actually, too many walkers, to the point where it really made it unbelievable that anyone got away. Hershel's shotgun must have fired at least 50-rounds without reloading. That stupid b*tch Lori is now pissed at Rick for the Shane killing? That idiot is the one that put him over the edge. Like I said, I was expecting a bit more from a season finale. Yea, it was cool to show the prison at the end, however I would have never known it was a prison if I hadn't watched The Talking Dead afterwards and the addition of the hooded person seemed to give a woody to those who follow the comics.

and the addition of the hooded person seemed to give a woody to those who follow the comics.

those are the same dudes that stayed up and watched the comic book show afterwords, PASS

That' show comic book men is a crap factory and will be cancelled fast. I like Kevin smiths movies but that show is horrible.

As far as adding michonne I think a tough chick is cool as long as she doesn't end up with super powers. I like the show having real people dealing with the zombie appocolyse

That' show comic book men is a crap factory and will be cancelled fast. I like Kevin smiths movies but that show is horrible.

As far as adding michonne I think a tough chick is cool as long as she doesn't end up with super powers. I like the show having real people dealing with the zombie appocolyse

There are a lot of comic book geeks out there (I am speaking as a one in my youth), and many of them worsip at the altar of Kevin Smith. This show is like Oprah for them. I think it may last longer than you think.

Yea, I have no intention of reading the comics, so I pisses me off when people make references to the comics and how it relates to the show. Oh well. To each his own, I guess.

I don't get it. They make a show series based on the comic book, then u get upset when ppl reference the comic? Its like being mad because you read a harry potter book review and it spoiled the movie for you. if you don't follow the comics then your behind the curve. Can't really complain about that, I don't read anything about game of thrones for this very reason

I thought it was a pretty good season finale. I'm sure it won't create the same amount of buzz as, "Who shot J.R.?" (anyone old enough to remember that?), but not bad. I agree that it's going to be tough to wait until October to find out what's happening. Anyone else find it annoying that once again they all almost get killed because Carl is missing. Lori, keep your eye on your damn kid!

I loved Hershel's line to the effect that, "Jesus promised that the dead would rise up, but I wasn't picturing it like this!"

I cant for the life of me believe that the group didnt have some type of plan in the event they had to leave the farm. A rendezvous point of some sort. Also, they should have had bags (BOBs) pre-packed and ready to go incase of a situation where they didnt have time to pack and prep to leave. OBVIOUSLY

Other than that and the other firearm shit (headshots from moving vehicles / never-ending shotgun capacity) it was a really good episode...

Not going to let gun shit turn me off from the show since most shows and movies don’t get it right anyway, whats the difference here?

I don't get it. They make a show series based on the comic book, then u get upset when ppl reference the comic? Its like being mad because you read a harry potter book review and it spoiled the movie for you. if you don't follow the comics then your behind the curve. Can't really complain about that, I don't read anything about game of thrones for this very reason

Well, maybe that's why I usually won't watch a show or movie that's based on an existing book or publication. The problem is that I got hooked on the show before knowing that it was based on a comic book series. Because it does somewhat/sometimes mirror the comics (from what I gather), people have a tendancy to spill information that someone who only watches the show would have no idea about, thus spoiling it down the road. I heard weeks and weeks ago about this Michonne character because of the comic book readers. A normal person watching the show would have no thought or idea that someone like that would be coming along.

See what I'm saying?