fliks

The Walking Dead

OK Tyrese has been a long time coming, so something will change and his group will stay, I can't imaging them deviating that far from the comic books with his character. Rick is coming apart at the seams, his actions are irrational and I find it hard to believe Hershel did not call him out about how he begged him to let his group stay at the farm. Daryl is a loss and upsets me but his was not one of the core characters from the comic books so I'm not really surprised if he is gone. I think he may have to rethink leaving the group after a few days out in the wilderness with his big douchebag brother. Rick is going to have to reconsider his decisions with respect to Tyreses and Michonne, they are both strong and would become good assets to the group. I still miss T Dog.

I like that there are things to discuss and speculate. They have moved away from the comic and the books as well. They can all stand by themselves.

Did anyone feel like the commercial breaks came up too often?

Way too many commercials. I used to watch dexter and homeland on Sundays, and boardwalk empire and walking dead throughout the week. It was nice being able to fast forward through all the commercials.

Not enough time, too busy playing Minecraft for 7 hours after work each day. Yes I have a problem! LOL

Wow, that is embarassing and the reason why our youth is failing.

I was exagerating obviously, but the game is addicting. My damned kids wanted it so I started playing so I would know enough to help them and got hooked myself. They actually have a support group for help www.minecraftanonymous.com

The fact that there is a support group AND you know about it is even more embarassing. Wow

The fact that there is a support group AND you know about it is even more embarassing. Wow

Apparently ray doesn't like games, but when he was playing super Mario at my house he was flipping out and yelling at everyone. Lol really no joke.. He should stay away from games

Not as embarrassing as owning a Charter Arms revolver! :icon_lol: I kid I kid. I bought a machete after my neighbors weren't seen for a few weeks and I heard shuffling coming from downstairs. I swore they had turned!

The reason I know about it is my wife is ready to choke the crap out of my 5 year old. Every word out of his mouth is about Minecraft, she is trying to deal with his obsession. We have had to restrict him from playing it but apparently his friends and him are constantly talking about it at school and on the bus so nothing we do gets his mind off it. His inability to play the game simply makes him want to play it even more. The only real benefit I have seen has been it has forced him to have to start learning to read above his kindergarten level.

The reason I know about it is my wife is ready to choke the crap out of my 5 year old. Every word out of his mouth is about Minecraft, she is trying to deal with his obsession. We have had to restrict him from playing it but apparently his friends and him are constantly talking about it at school and on the bus so nothing we do gets his mind off it. His inability to play the game simply makes him want to play it even more. The only real benefit I have seen has been it has forced him to have to start learning to read above his kindergarten level.

Give him a football or basketball and have him go outside. It's scary watching kids today that can't throw a football or shoot a basketball, let alone run 2 blocks without getting winded.

Give him a football or basketball and have him go outside. It's scary watching kids today that can't throw a football or shoot a basketball, let alone run 2 blocks without getting winded.

I think he is going to be playing soccer again this year much to my dismay. That on top of his "hip-hop" dance class my wife has him in. :facepalm:

I just started watching this, wasn't really ever interested in it but heard quite a few ppl at work always talking about it and since its on Netflix and I got rid of cable I figured why not. I'm hooked!! This is a really good show this far. It's like Lost 2 for me. And now I have my wife watching it with me,

We're only on season 2 but I forget which episode. Last nights episode that we watched is the one where Shane goes apeshit and opens up Hershel's barn with the walkers and just destroys them all.

Just typing this makes me want to watch another episode!!!

Does anyone know from time of outbreak till last show what is the time frame this is supposed to take place in?

The reason im asking is how can the females still look so delicious. I would have figured they would be as hairy as bigfoot by now.