axeman_g

Explain your handle...

All my firearms had to be steel and wood for the longest time. If it wasn't steel and wood it wasn't any good. That was "OLD SCHOOL" thinking.

Well look at me now....Lover of plastic and aluminum!!

But most of my other views and beliefs are still "OLD SCHOOL".

Well Frank, that and you do remember when the Dead Sea was just Sick.. By the way, how'd I miss you at the NJ2AS meeting??

I'm a photographer, and my preference is for long, fast glass. I own 4 lenses I consider super telephoto lenses. I like long-range shooting of all types...

I am also known as malice, a reference to my AIM screen name and forum name on many forums.

When I started my latest job, an Indian kid who couldn't remember my name, just called me A-Tech because of my skill level as an Auto Tech. It was a bit sarcastic for everyone else who didn't know me...until I passed all 8 certification tests in one testing session.

Well, my family is really German, so that's part of the reason I go by Kaiser. It actually started on the airsoft forums, where I went by Kaiser, then couldn't remember my logon information, so had to take the handle Kaiserwilly. I also do airsoft reviews for an airsoft podcast under the name Kaiser.

I really like Kaiser Wilhelm, I always felt like Germany got a raw deal during World War I, and after all when a man says, "Give me a woman who loves beer, and I'll conquer the world...." you really can't hate the guy. He was on to something.

I actually went to an artschool as a hobby for nine years. A few years ago I drew a picture of the Kaiser which hangs over my bed. Here's a picture of it.

post-3356-0-00037000-1327074381_thumb.jpeg