axeman_g

Explain your handle...

My last name was difficult for people who couldn't handle three syllable words and god knows there are a ton of Scott's out there. So in college when I was a pledge at a Frat, when my name came up for something, they couldn't remember my last name and out came Scott Wojo, which stuck like glue...Barney Miller was prime time TV then.

Wojo has served me very well over time. As a radio call sign, detail name, training, bars, etc. For some reason when I met someone and tell them my name is Wojo they remember that more then my real name.

Nj = new jersey

Budman = I use to drink alot of budweiser

81= year of my birth

I haven't drank bud in a couple years but the screen name has been in use to years on many diff forums so why change it.

What's Shawnmoore ... got to do with NJ or drinking beer? Oh, now I get it ...:icon_mrgreen:

a few years ago I was searching for 870 parts to upgrade her. after i made some purchases on a website I left feedback for future buyers to NOT get a certain product. Ray was taken so I went with Ray Ray. I've never been called Ray Ray though, it was either Ray, Lil'Ray, Raymond, Ramon, Snaygs, handsome, gorgous, big sexy, green eyes, big daddy, and many more. But never Ray Ray, until now.

a few years ago I was searching for 870 parts to upgrade her. after i made some purchases on a website I left feedback for future buyers to NOT get a certain product. Ray was taken so I went with Ray Ray. I've never been called Ray Ray though, it was either Ray, Lil'Ray, Raymond, Ramon, Snaygs, Loud, Ritalin boy, Jackwagon, J.O. and many more. But never Ray Ray, until now.

Fixed that for ya :icon_e_biggrin:

a few years ago I was searching for 870 parts to upgrade her. after i made some purchases on a website I left feedback for future buyers to NOT get a certain product. Ray was taken so I went with Ray Ray. I've never been called Ray Ray though, it was either Ray, Lil'Ray, Raymond, Ramon, Snaygs, handsome, gorgous, big sexy, green eyes, big daddy, and many more. But never Ray Ray, until now.

Gotta tell ya, when you're not around, we refer to you as ReRe.

as long as you don't call me what my wife does " hey @sshole, where ya goin? Shooting with your boyfriends!"

One of these days, we really need to meet the woman who admits to being your wife. She's gotta be something.

A few of us have been "blessed" with such last names as well.

yep only met one person in my life who was able to say my last name on their first try and thats cause he was straight from poland.

anyway Wavecaster is a guitar used by Kirk Hammett of Metallica. I think it's one of a kind but if not then still really rare. It's made by ESP and is a rip of off the "telecaster" body style (hence the -caster) and its clear acrylic and hollowed out and filled with wave machine fluid (hence the wave-). He used it once live as far as I know on the DVD Cunning Stunts. The first time I made the name was for a guitar site www.ultimate-guitar.com and I was never creative enough to come up with anything new so I still use it.

2099919480_42057f8574.jpg

Back in high school (graduated 2000) I needed a new e-mail account and wanted some thing other than my name. Back then I was very much into Ford trucks (still am) and really liked the Gen1 Lightnings. I personally drove a 1994 Black Full-size Bronco with a number of modifications including a Black Lightning front chin spoiler for 8 years. So Black Lightning was born except that when I went to make a Hotmail account "Blacklightning" was taken so "Blcklightning" was born instead. Have had the same e-mail account ever since and have used the name on several other forums.

I have used this name since I was about 15-16. I restored a 64 Chevelle SS convertible starting at age 15, and at one point I thought it was pretty bad a**....now I see it more of a pain in the a**. Needless to say, I am on other forums where people just know my name or as most people just call me (even in public) B64C.

Nothing dumber than mine...

My initials are M.R.B. When I was a kid in the early '80s and I used to put my initials in arcade games everyone would read it as "Mr. B" which annoyed the crap out of me... So I took the three consonants from my last name and used them - BRN. Fast forward to 1994 during my first attempt to register an online account with AOL and every name I was trying was getting rejected. When I tried BRN, AOL came back with a suggestion of BRN5362 or some crap like that. Since my B-Day is in Jan and I was born in '69 I tried BRN169 which was available and that has been my name for every online account I have ever had since...

Told you it was dumb...

• Like 1

Mine comes from '92 this time of year. Week after Thanksgiving fishing on the beach in Seaside. That wasn't a good fall run that year and Thanksgiving was slow all around. That Sunday afternoon at low tide I noticed a school of bunker and thought they may draw fish. I went out at high tide around 7pm. Sleet, snow and no one around but me. I was in the water up to my arm pits nailing fish. Police Chief saw me out there and called me "Wild" Bob.

Another non-creative one, just my initials. I would have used 'BK', but most sites require three characters minimum, so, 'bbk' it is.

But, my man, your posts are so creative!:icon_rolleyes: just pulling your chain ...

I was calling some horrible driver a crackaloon and realized that it wouldn't be completely off base to be called a crackaloon myself. Other drivers are usually called much worse, and I'm sure I am too, but I'm good with this one.

Because you ride a MC! I too drive a car as if it's a MC and scares the sh*t out of people ...:icon_mrgreen: