axeman_g

Explain your handle...

Allright... everyone start explaining their handles. Freaking confusin try to get remember first names whilst figuring out who "Buttgate" or "GlockSex567" really is!

Axeman_g: My friends called me Axeman as a nickname growing up because it sort of goes with my last name Aiken and they theorized that one day I was going to hit someone in the head with an axe. It stuck so I use it. The _g is usually a security measure and is my first initial, Gerry.

Allright... everyone start explaining their handles. Freaking confusin try to get remember first names whilst figuring out who "Buttgate" or "GlockSex567" really is!

Axeman_g: My friends called me Axeman as a nickname growing up because it sort of goes with my last name Aiken and they theorized that one day I was going to hit someone in the head with an axe. It stuck so I use it. The _g is usually a security measure and is my first initial, Gerry.

haha good to know.

theRU

I am a diehard college football fan and made a play on tOSU (the Ohio state university)

so with Rowan, Ramapo and Rider being in NJ, i figured RUTGERS is the RU

USNmars...... I was in the Navy for a while and my lastname is huge with the first couple of letter being Mars. All of my friends call me Mars. When I first got out, it was weird having people call me Eric. To this day, I am still mars to my friends, so USNmars it is.

smoothie....

Was down the keys and had my hair (what remains..) closed cropped with a 0 buzz..... Walked into a bar with friends of mine and even though it was my first time at that bar, everyone yelled ...Hey Smoothie...whatcha have... My friends heard it and it kinda stuck.... Could have been way worse... :icon_e_biggrin:

My first name is pretty common (John), so in college we used last names a lot when we addressed our friends. When my wife was pregnant with our first child, we told everybody that it was going to be a boy, but we kept his name a secret. A good friend of mine said that it didn't matter what we called him, that my son would always be known as "Little Hayden". If he's "Little Hayden" that makes me "Big Hayden", and since nobody else ever has it on any of the forums I frequent, I figured it was as good as anything else.

My nickname has been Mal for a long time.

In Asheron's Call, a game I played 10 years ago, I had an Unarmed Fighter. So he was Mal's UA. Since several forums I frequented used your game handle, It's what I've used on forums since. It's unique so there's no confusion. I pronounce it "MALs-YOU-UUHH" but I just made the pronunciation up. .

it was a quick decision that I almost regret - kinda silly. I didn't think I'd be on the forums much, so I was like... whatever. But I guess it's ok... it's the first gun I ever owned and the first gun I ever shot - we were both "virgins" ... it was so spacial :wub:

I'm not gonna change it... I can't think of anything else less silly...

it was a quick decision that I almost regret - kinda silly. I didn't think I'd be on the forums much, so I was like... whatever. But I guess it's ok... it's the first gun I ever owned and the first gun I ever shot - we were both "virgins" ... it was so spacial :wub:

I'm not gonna change it... I can't think of anything else less silly...

"FeliksTheGat"? :D

Back on the first forum I ever joined I set my username to j0n since i was 16 at the time and thought it was funny to use a zero as an "O". Then I wound up signing up for dozens of other boards and it just made sense to keep it uniform... so yea.

Special K is an old nickname some friends have called me since High School. K for Kevin, Special cause I'm special :icon_mrgreen:

as long as you don't mean that "ketamine" stuff some kids were doing when I was in High School...

that could really turn you: :icon_mrgreen: they used to call that "SpecialK"

MedicYeti. Medic = Paramedic. Yeti = mythical creature. I'm the size of a Yeti 6'7" tall and 400 lbs. Real name Ron

Ron, somehow the image of a Yeti administering CPR keeps popping into my mind... banging on the chest, yelling "RRRAAAWOL! breathe, DAMMIT! RAAAAWWWWWL!" ... giving mouth-to-mouth :icon_lol:

I was christened Pizza Bob by an old 14.1 nemesis (that's straight pool for you non-initiates) because we had a standing game every Wednesday night and the strip mall where we played had a Pizza Hut at the opposite end. After we'd play I'd take my kids for Pizza, so I became Pizza Bob. The first Internet forums I got involved with were for pool/billiards so I used it there and have been using it ever since. Those that have seen me can attest that my love for pizza apparently hasn't slackened.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Radek, is reverse of Kedar. Kedar is my 2nd given name.

A while ago I came across a name "Radek Sviraj", which for some reason interested me ... so I decided to use Radek. No, I am not from the eastern Europe.

@ axeman_g/Gerry, good idea to start this thread ... one of my hobbies is to guess the origins of people, unusual names/places ...

Guest megaman

My friends call me Vin Mega...and the early Megaman game on nintendo back in the day was one of my fav games...so megaman.

67 Gigatons of Uranium Tetrafluoride?

You used to work in the Nuclear power industry or are you some kind of environmental crusader?

You have way too much free time.

Hey Folks,

My wife got us hooked up with AOL years ago, while I was away for training at Scout School. When we graduated, our instructors welcomed us to the world of Special Operations. When I got home and started setting my account up, I needed a new screen name. After trying about a thousand other things that were already taken, I ended up with SpecOpsScout and have used it ever since. I've used it on all the forums I've joined over the years and save for a rare few, it was always available. If you see a post with that name attached, there's a much better then average chance it's me ;)

Respectfully,

Harry

67 Gigatons of Uranium Tetrafluoride?

You used to work in the Nuclear power industry or are you some kind of environmental crusader?

I believe the weight of the Earth can be measured in Giga Tons. He must be keeping his supply off-planet.