Russian

Hello from NYC

Thanks guys. I promise not abuse too much all your sweet, soft, Armalite caring butts.... (on other hand, drop and give me 20) LOL

Glennp, I'm working on impression of Soviet 40th Army in Afghanistan in 1980's

P.S. I'm planing to get 226 Sig and Russian Makarov, when (and if) I get my permit.

Thanks guys. I promise not abuse too much all your sweet, soft, Armalite caring butts.... (on other hand, drop and give me 20) LOL

Glennp, I'm working on impression of Soviet 40th Army in Afghanistan in 1980's

P.S. I'm planing to get 226 Sig and Russian Makarov, when (and if) I get my permit.

Ah, different timeframes. Damn. I do WWII mech. cavalry, 6th cavalry 3rd army to be exact. Late 1944-end

Retainingwalls005.jpg

DSC04571.jpg

It's my fault - I play airsoft with him and invited him to several meets at BH and Bayonne.

This is Sasha :D

IMG_1125.jpg

welcome to the forum.. This pic will be you when you apply for that NYC permitt, you just wont be holding the guns..

УРААААААААА! В АТАКУУУУУУУ!!!! БЕРЁМ ШТУРМОМ!!! ~ the Russians are taking over, fellas...

HEHEHEHEHEHE :) welcome! let me know how the NYC permit thing goes, I got some friends in NYC that are very interested.

УРААААААААА! В АТАКУУУУУУУ!!!! БЕРЁМ ШТУРМОМ!!! ~ the Russians are taking over, fellas...

HEHEHEHEHEHE :) welcome! let me know how the NYC permit thing goes, I got some friends in NYC that are very interested.

We already know a couple of people in NYC who have their permit. It's a pretty crappy process.

(imagine a thick Russian accent if you will)

KGB has process wrong. Export beautiful spy women, keep men in Mother Russia. Amerika will roll over on back like dead cock-a-roach. :icon_e_biggrin:

well, that was the KGB strategy, now the FSB exports middle aged computer programmers to wiggle into "sekret program of Amerika" :icon_e_biggrin: