tony357

snow storm..

its extreme 8) took the jeep out >>> solid as usual, fun fun fun

some pix

outside

IMG_0880.jpg

my son`s first snow 8)

IMG_0902.jpg

and his first holidays 8) (he was like >>> oh damn you are looking... im doin nothin to this decoration ... just admiring ... didnt think about pullin it .. nope nope 8)

IMG_0913.jpg

HOLY CRAP!!! I only got about 6 inches here so far. You guys got nailed.

Tuktuk....post more pictures of your wife. She's purty :icon_e_biggrin:

HAHA... well i was hoping u wud complement my son, but yes thank you *) she is also very smart and logical (damn hedge fund finance bla bla ppl) which is why i stopped arguing with her cause i always lose and she is krazy in the head (just one of the examples >>> back when we were still going out i became involved in the argument of my buddy that got physical in some restaurant in BK. we were outnumbered so one bastard sneaked up on me and got me in head lock. she knocked him out cold with a full bottle of champagne) which is why im scared of her 8) so yee she is the most wonderful wife and the most caring mother 8) now back to the snow storm .... its still going strong.

Here is a pic of our back deck, its protected from the wind, so thats an accurate ammount from this storm. i'd say its around 2 feet.

december26thsnowstorm.jpg

here is where you can see what the wind has done, poor truck. lol

trucksnowdecember26th.jpg

about a 6 foot snow drift outside the front of my house.

snowdriftdecember26th.jpg

just went outside... snow is knee high everywhere. about 3 feet in front of the entrance with the snow drifts.

Fortunately, parked the cars in the right spot, so the wind is blowing the snow up and over the car. woot woot. Others did not get so lucky.

HAHA... well i was hoping u wud complement my son, but yes thank you *) she is also very smart and logical (damn hedge fund finance bla bla ppl) which is why i stopped arguing with her cause i always lose and she is krazy in the head (just one of the examples >>> back when we were still going out i became involved in the argument of my buddy that got physical in some restaurant in BK. we were outnumbered so one bastard sneaked up on me and got me in head lock. she knocked him out cold with a full bottle of champagne) which is why im scared of her 8) so yee she is the most wonderful wife and the most caring mother 8) now back to the snow storm .... its still going strong.

Russian? You been holding out on us?

it finally stopped over here and I got well over a foot. We plowed the driveway 3 times and I have another foot back in it. The walkway looks as if it was never done and I have a 2 foot drift right to the door.

Kristen got found out that they closed her office so we're good. Might want to venture out today. Yesterday I just stayed home.

When I "cleared" the driveway the first time around 10pm there was well over a foot. Another 6-8" when I got up @ 4am to dig the car out and get to work. Commute took twice as long but the state-owned roads weren't too bad.

Well..... I got to work.... no issues, but if you dont have a larger 4wd.... stay home.

Looks like we wont be opening anyway..... will head back home soon....

Awesome....another shopping day ....yay.... :)

cabelas trip?

I'm 9 blocks from the ocean and not going anywhere soon. Cars are buried, and snow way up on the front doors of every house I can see from the window. There's an old man who lives across the street who is alone (except for his dog) and sick, and there's no way he's getting out of that house. Hope he has enough in there to keep him going for a while. Snow seems waist high at the least. I'll give it a few hours and cups of coffee and try to make my way outside to shovel his front steps. Definitely the worst I've seen here.

Russian? You been holding out on us?

:) of course. Who else wud have Christmas tree and menorah on the same table, or go to BK to a restaurant and get in a fight or run in knee deep snow barefoot wearing only a tshirt and sweat pants :) ? All the way from "original" south :) cAn I hear " woot woot"

I'm 9 blocks from the ocean and not going anywhere soon. Cars are buried, and snow way up on the front doors of every house I can see from the window. There's an old man who lives across the street who is alone (except for his dog) and sick, and there's no way he's getting out of that house. Hope he has enough in there to keep him going for a while. Snow seems waist high at the least. I'll give it a few hours and cups of coffee and try to make my way outside to shovel his front steps. Definitely the worst I've seen here.

3 blocks from the ocean here. Just a guess but I'm thinking the shore people got hit the worst.

3 blocks from the ocean here. Just a guess but I'm thinking the shore people got hit the worst.

Yeah, looks that way. I just went outside and stuck a ruler in the snow on the deck... just a hair over 5 inches. Not to worry, we'll get ours when the first northern storm comes through.

18 inches in Cape May County with 2-3 foot drifts. Working the medic truck yesterday was a pain but I'm off today so I have shoveling to do. The roads here are fairly clear the plows were going all night. After extricating the cars I think I'll take a drive and see how the rest of the area made out.

14" in Bricktucky. Luckily, I live on a county road. Electric start snowblower in a heated garage, baby! Made a big place for the dog to go already. She did not thank me. It is almost pancake&bacon o'clock.

2 Coors Light left but plenty of Christmas wine.