Ray Ray

Bullet Hole vs Bayonne Pistol Range

Let's do this!

Here's what I'm thinking:

Teams of 4, and you can have multiple teams so noone is left out.

Targets will be bullseye targets and the distance will range from 5 yards to 10.

My team (krdshrk, echomirage, ray ray, and Caine) If you guys can't make it or don't want in let me know.

The Bullet Hole will need a team to start up so I'll let you guys decide. I know a few USPSC and IDPA guys over there will take us on so bring it!

Guns will be stock guns, but you can have target sights or a trigger job. No race guns! And it must be in a defensive cartridge, nothing smaller than a 38 special or 9mm. Barrel lengths must be 5 inches or shorter. We'll have a set # of rounds and our own scoring.

Let's call the first match in Bayonne, in 2 weeks. The next match can be called at a later date.

So, who's in? Let's do this!

I'll volunteer to be an alternate on Team Shipyard (Bayonne).

Or I can work for Team Railroad (Belleville).

Matters naught.

I was hoping you'd make your home range the Bayonne one, since this is your home.

Yeah, we can do a "team Shore Shot" too. Maybe have another range down there challenge you and the winners and losers play each other.

So far "our" team consist of bullzeyeNJ, voodoodaddy, and myself. We will look for a 4th teammate, but we would be willing to run with just 3.

Also what do you classify as a "race gun"?

A gun with optics? Sure

A full dustcover 2011 in 40s&w?

A 1911?

How will scoring work?

And Why only 5-10 yards?

I'm sure I and others will have other questions.

But BRING IT ON!

Well I really dont shoot handgun anymore so I know I will be a major handicap for these guys. All their shooting prowess will be negated by my rustiness.

I vote that voodoodaddy and ronhonda not be allowed to be on the same team :icon_mrgreen: