Sign in to follow this  
Old School

AZ Massacre Hero Educates Geraldo on What a Responsible Gun Owner Does In a Crisis

"I heard gun shots and I ran towards it." That is the quality our Special Forces are looking for. Good man, Great American. Now he needs to stop smoking so he can run faster to a situation.

• Like 2

just saw on fox...a N.carolina dem and a Utah rep. lawmakers have stated they have carry permits but never carried

but now plan to carry thier weapons in the wake of what happened in Az.....so maybe if they want to stay armed

while in DC they'll have to pass some kind of legislation for that.... could this be the begining of something big?

just saw on fox...a N.carolina dem and a Utah rep. lawmakers have stated they have carry permits but never carried

but now plan to carry thier weapons in the wake of what happened in Az.....so maybe if they want to stay armed

while in DC they'll have to pass some kind of legislation for that.... could this be the begining of something big?

How classic would it be if this sparks a national CCW reciprocity bill? I think that would be the end of the Brady's...

• Like 1

This kid has his head on straight.

Check out him on this interview from the MSNBC ed show. Interview with Joe starts at 2:30.

[/youtube}

Thank God this guy had a level head and didn't cap the guy holding the weapon... Could you imagine the blowback if that had occurred?

+1 my g/f and I really enjoyed the video... and maybe it even shows the public that people who CCW can be level headed clear thinking people..

he refrained from shooting someone dead who obviously deserved it.. because it was the right thing to do.. obviously not some angry blood thirsty monster just waiting to shoot things up in public..

he refrained from shooting someone dead who obviously deserved it.. because it was the right thing to do.. obviously not some angry blood thirsty monster just waiting to shoot things up in public..

Now all we need is for the 2AS organizations to take this and run with it as a noble platform.

• Like 1

I have not really noticed many within the national spotlight who responsibly CCW.. but I would think that this guy.. sets a good tone and even look for responsible CCW..people will look at him and think.. normal every day guy.. who happens to carry a gun..

How classic would it be if this sparks a national CCW reciprocity bill? I think that would be the end of the Brady's...

Doubt it. In practice, "shall issue" is not 40 states. It's more like 44 states plus a couple states that are shall issue in certain counties or allow OC and vehicle transport. In other words, not a lot of people really care about IL, NJ, MD, So-Cal, and NYC. You're going to have to do it yourselves. I certainly care since I live and work around here.

I would love to see one of these two visit NJ and get arrested for illegal carry.

I would love to see one of these two visit NJ and get arrested for illegal carry.

Why? So that we can further the image that carrying is bad? Honestly, the best way to get this done is to keep it hush hush. I think that if the entire population of NJ knew about the current lawsuit, there would be A LOT of blowback and possibly even rallies to keep it from coming to be. To me, this is one of those things that we need to just do quietly, and then when it's acceptable we can just come out and say "Surprise, it's legal now! Look at how many of us are carrying responsibly!!" Otherwise, I think there would be wayyyyy to much opposition.

Why? So that we can further the image that carrying is bad? Honestly, the best way to get this done is to keep it hush hush. I think that if the entire population of NJ knew about the current lawsuit, there would be A LOT of blowback and possibly even rallies to keep it from coming to be. To me, this is one of those things that we need to just do quietly, and then when it's acceptable we can just come out and say "Surprise, it's legal now! Look at how many of us are carrying responsibly!!" Otherwise, I think there would be wayyyyy to much opposition.

Agreed, but if we win in court, in Supreme Court, it will be pretty hard for them to not comply, eventually, regardless of opposition. We hope.

Back to OP... This kid is gold. He had the mindset to move into harms way because he heard shots fired and saw people going down. He sees a man with a gun and while keeping his own gun holstered he goes to neutralize a man holding a weapon. He states.. "This is a nice town, you dont get to just hurt innocent people in this town." Kid has a large pair of brass ones....

Now he is speaking the truth about guns, people and the US to a MSNBC libtard FUD. I love him. I want to find out what he carries and send him another.

That kid is golden.

I don't mean any disrespect, but it is my belief that this attitude is the reason we have no gun rights in NJ.

Meeting in secret, considering yourself different and outcast, and trying to shield the sheeple is what keeps us here while the rest of the nation has progressed over the past 30 years. Please note, I am not accusing you of these things. Just the general philosphy.

Are most people in NJ anti-gun? Depends on how your define it. But one thing is for sure. Most are gun ignorant. I've not done well telling people from NJ that they and I have a right to defend ourselves. I've done FAR better teaching them that owning and carrying a gun is NORMAL in the United States. They simply don't understand that the entire nation allows carry including big cities. In other words, "It won't work here because of Camden, Newark, and Trenton" is complete BS with dozens of more important examples. And license rates are around 1/20 outside NJ, MD, NY, CA, IL.

It's the lack of exposure and fear of the unknown that kills us.