mipafox

Snow!!!

Wow, it sounds like you guys are going to get your asses kicked.

While I live up here in the land of snow and get to dodge it.

Again!!!

LOL. :)

If you have problems on Route 18 again just take a helicopter and spray it with cherry syrup. Since Christie is in-state, he can drive down there and eat all the snow away :D

This is all meant in good humor. I've had such incredible fourtune the past year that you guys keep getting slammed while I only get 6 inches and don't even start up the snow blower.

Snow? I don't think so. More like the end of the world. I'm in shoprite atm. Lines like we are going to a war. Ppl getting supplies up their buttoms. Wth? I'm on the line for the last 30mins trying to get some baby food, apples and bananas. But after watching these ppl i mite consider getting bread, chocolate and water then barricading the door after going back home and loading all my guns cause it's coming :)

PS disclaimer the last sentence is just a joke.

Snow? I don't think so. More like the end of the world. I'm in shoprite atm. Lines like we are going to a war. Ppl getting supplies up their buttoms. Wth? I'm on the line for the last 30mins trying to get some baby food, apples and bananas. But after watching these ppl i mite consider getting bread, chocolate and water then barricading the door after going back home and loading all my guns cause it's coming :)

Right. Wouldn't want the NJSP to see this and think you have water and loaded guns in your house :p

;)

And by 10am tomorrow morning, the snow will have stopped.

I've never figured out these idiots that buy 20 gallons of water, 4 loaves of bread and a gross of toilet paper. I guess they're planning on being a prisoner with dysentery who's shitting his brains out.

• Like 4

I've never figured out these idiots that buy 20 gallons of water, 4 loaves of bread and a gross of toilet paper. I guess they're planning on being a prisoner with dysentery who's shitting his brains out.

It's funny you should say that. I just heard a rumor that Christie just had 500 cheesesteaks and meatball sandwiches delivered to his house, with all the fixin's. I guess that's "bread and milk" for him. That's probably going to hold him for 36 hours, so nobody is coming to eat the snow and save you.

Keep in mind, I just made up the rumor a few minutes ago so take it with a grain of salt.

• Like 1

On Saturday I got about 3 inches. That's nothing. I got 4 on Friday and still haven't bothered to clean my driveway.

But, on Saturday, after only about a half inch had fallen, I went into town. It was slippery as heck! After only half an inch. I cancelled most of my trip and went home.

LMFAO!!!!! DUDE YOU MADE ME SPIT COFFEE ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD....:lol:

Snow is coming down hard now. Pretty Kool. Thinking of putting white overalls on, taking my 91/30 and reenacting soviet invasion of Finland...... Wait wait that's a wrong one, it didn't end well... Maybe battle of Moscow in 1941 then ..

PS disclaimer this also is a joke :)

Roads got crappy here fast when I went out there was just about a inch then on way home about hour and half later there was almost 3 inches. When I was driving into my development a guy was in front of me turning in as well I was only going about 15-20mph but it was like someone cut my brake lines and just couldn't stop.Luckily I was able to drive over the center divider and get on other side of road.

Roads got crappy here fast when I went out there was just about a inch then on way home about hour and half later there was almost 3 inches. When I was driving into my development a guy was in front of me turning in as well I was only going about 15-20mph but it was like someone cut my brake lines and just couldn't stop.Luckily I was able to drive over the center divider and get on other side of road.

Do you have snow tires?

I don't. Which makes me the dumbest guy on the block. The guy from Jersey.

I can drive through anything I don't bottom out on. And even some stuff I do bottom out on. I just can't stop! :D

This is the greatest thing I've heard on here in awhile +1 my friend!!!!

Another day... another foot of snow :facepalm: We never got any rain up here. Flurries started around 6:30 last night.. turned into a solid snow around 8 and snowed thru the night.

Office is open, but I'm not dragging my butt into the city. Luckily I already had water and toilet paper on hand so I should be ok ;)

Wasn't bad at all around me. Still got around 8in or so, but took all of 20 minutes to clear out from the drive way and around the property. Everything around here seems open, and, for once, the township is actually clearing my neighborhood at a reasonable time, instead of 12+ hours after the storm has ended :icon_rolleyes: